• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
If part of the Switch stream isn't a Dan on the street style remote segment to test battery life and be dumb I'll be last-few-pages-toward-Rorie mad

The Switch comes out in like a month.

mnmf4up4.gif

Jothel

Living in Japan only really, really sucks when there a new game you'd like to buy. I do not wish to pay upwards of $70-80...

Meguro

Banned
Nioh is quite good but it's missing the thing that makes the Souls games so special, namely the incredible art and level design.
Also the enemy variety is a joke.
I've been fighting the same mobs for 25 hours now.

BearPawB

Banned
Nioh is quite good but it's missing the thing that makes the Souls games so special, namely the incredible art and level design.
Also the enemy variety is a joke.
I've been fighting the same mobs for 25 hours now.

I am really enjoying the game, but I agree it misses the heart of the souls games.
But the heart of the combat is so good, that I can't really complain.

Just beat the
centepede
boss, who was super easy, but a really neat design.

Meguro

Banned
I am really enjoying the game, but I agree it misses the heart of the souls games.
But the heart of the combat is so good, that I can't really complain.

Just beat the
centepede
boss, who was super easy, but a really neat design.

Yeah, it just feels really good to play.
It's probably the first Souls-esque game not made by From Software that I really like.

Phediuk

8/26/2008 Bombcast

Jeff refers to Monster Hunter as a Phantasy Star Online ripoff.

Ryan says he can't stand Monster Hunter because it's too antiquated, but he would if it was more like a "modern damn video game".

Jeff says that game is Too Human.

Jintor

i had a thought

that thought is that state of decay is really fucking good

it's not strictly related to anything gb related, but i felt the need to share it with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom