• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to decide between Yakuza 0 and Nioh is difficult. Only have $ for one game until Zelda, and both quick looks persuaded me. I like what the crew said about Nioh...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
just secured $60 worth of credit at gamestop for Horizon. really hoping that game doesn't turn out to be shit.

Steveo

Banned
Serious question, does Brad still play video games?

I feel like when he talks about games, he's just sayin what he's heard others say about a game... rarely talks much about what he's playing on the Bombcast.

Rarely plays on Quicklooks... just curious.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Serious question, does Brad still play video games?

I feel like when he talks about games, he's just sayin what he's heard others say about a game... rarely talks much about what he's playing on the Bombcast.

Rarely plays on Quicklooks... just curious.
I don't know, but your post made me look at some Steam profiles and Vinny spent more than 200 hours in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

David needs to stop his get close to the mic and whisper something antics that he does on the bombcast

Also what does David even do

Also why does David take himself to serious to do anything big mug for the camera on lovestrams

Strax

Another delay.

Boooooo

C4PSAoHWAAAhVtT.jpg:large

So the thing with Brad is years of being told he is bad at games has driven himself mad so much that he actually thinks he's bad at games and has sworn off them. He now just puts real life hats on rodents. He's actually done with giant bomb but had promised Jeff he'll stay on till Arthur Gies joins as the new hire.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I don't know, but your post made me look at some Steam profiles and Vinny spent more than 200 hours in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Best Mario Kart game not featuring any Mario characters.

Also, he's mentioned his kid loves it.

cilonen

Have GB recently changed their video player?

The playback has become awful for me.

Yeah they have. I can't remember where Jeff spoke about it but yes, they did change.

It's actually got a bit better for me TBH but mostly because the resume from saved position feature now works reliably.

Rainmaker

Banned
I like Dark Souls, Bloodborne and probably Nioh. But one of the reasons Monster Hunter comes on top despite them sharing deep, satisfying fight mechanics is that the world is bright and the monsters colorful. I wish someone made a Dark Souls-like but in a world that's not so grim.

I definitely want that. I really want a comedy Dark Souls. Fun, bright, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom