• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

So is scoops and the wolf postponed today due to patrick heading back?

A shame if it is. I wanted to hear him talk about appearing on the Spartan show.

Also looking at their twitch account, I think it's the first time I noticed ghost ryan. A sad but nice touch.

It is Saturday dude. They cancelled it yesterday for some unknown reason.

I think that twitch banner is new. Ian was asking the gb forums to submit designs a few weeks ago.

It's charming but really shallow, even compared to the original Zoo Tychoon games.

Sounds like funky barn. I am surprised more publishers don't get their family friendly C-teir games out for a console launch.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I made this from the last LOLS. So good.

11012201715_60c9157f4d_o.gif

hwy_61

Banned
Hey guys, I have a bombcast question:

Does anybody remember the episode where Vinny went on a mini rant about Luigi and how offensive he is to Italians? I remember laughing my balls off, and I'd like to hear it again!

Megasoum

Banned
I hate the fact that even after like 5 redesign of the site there's still no way to search quicklooks properly. For examply you can't search for all the 3ds quicklooks or all the racing games quicklooks.

The site needs a tag system where you could tag a bunch of stuff to each games and then filter by that.

zroid

Banned
Could someone clue me into which is the furthest level in the game played in the Mario QL? Just want to know how far I need to get before watching it, to avoid spoiling anything.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I hate the fact that even after like 5 redesign of the site there's still no way to search quicklooks properly. For examply you can't search for all the 3ds quicklooks or all the racing games quicklooks.

The site needs a tag system where you could tag a bunch of stuff to each games and then filter by that.
use this
http://qlcrew.com/

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Could someone clue me into which is the furthest level in the game played in the Mario QL? Just want to know how far I need to get before watching it, to avoid spoiling anything.

I'm gonna watch it right now and I'll clue you in after.

Also if you care about it at all, at the very beginning they spoil who the
5th
player is. Nintendo themselves released that info, but even they put a spoiler warning before it so I don't know if you care about that.

zroid

Banned
I'm gonna watch it right now and I'll clue you in after.

Also if you care about it at all, at the very beginning they spoil who the
5th
player is. Nintendo themselves released that info, but even they put a spoiler warning before it so I don't know if you care about that.

Thanks! I know about that bit already so it's not a problem.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Thanks! I know about that bit already so it's not a problem.

In order of appearance,

W 1-1
W 3-7
W 3-B
W
castle - 7
(Seems late game/potentially last world)
W 5-
Captain Toad
(It's the OTHER game mode they've showed off that uses exclusively the WiiU Gamepad)
W 5-Castle
W 2-3
W 2-4 (Very shortly, they exit after about 30 seconds)
W 2-5

After that they show off a little secret on the title screen (
Super Luigi Bros
) for the rest of the quick look.

f0rk

I keep going back to the first 2 minutes of the Zelda quick look
I love the fade, it's like they cut out 5 minutes of Vinny getting hype

zroid

Banned
In order of appearance,

W 1-1
W 3-7
W 3-B
W
castle - 7
(Seems late game/potentially last world)
W 5-
Captain Toad
(It's the OTHER game mode they've showed off that uses exclusively the WiiU Gamepad)
W 5-Castle
W 2-3
W 2-4 (Very shortly, they exit after about 30 seconds)
W 2-5

After that they show off a little secret on the title screen (
Super Luigi Bros
) for the rest of the quick look.

thanks man, looks like there's one post-game level then. I better get cracking. :p

Zaph

Going by his tweets, Jeff's watching the countdown live stream of the Persona announcement.

Probably still carrying a torch for Chie.

Zaph

Yeah, doubtful. Next year will probably be insanely busy with the amount of releases. Can't imagine him devoting 100 odd hours of his free time to one game.

I know it's annoying/cliché/hopeless to even mention it, but if the announcement is P5 (or P4-2) with the same characters, watching Vinny and Jeff jump back in would be incredible.

Ken

Wonder if Jeff will play P5 in his own time.

I would guess no.

He could probably sneak in enough time every weekend to finish it in a month or so. Just use the time spent ordering pizza from within his car and then driving to the place on Persona instead!

Curufinwe

I hope the dancing game works with vita TV.

I don think English speakers will be playing P5 till 2015 so that's too far off to even think about GB coverage.

popo

Poor Jeff. Persona 4 put his site on the map but at times like this - when hundreds of people bombard him with "you are a slave" questions - he must regret being known as the persona "expert".

demidar

Poor Jeff. Persona 4 put his site on the map but at times like this - when hundreds of people bombard him with "you are a slave" questions - he must regret being known as the persona "expert".

Haha Giant Bomb fans are the worst! Truly blessed with suck.

I think I'd go crazy being bombarded with similar queries.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People have excluded Patrick 14,000 times. Jesus christ.

Early Patrick sucked. Felt completely unnatural. I know a lot of people think that it's just because he was new, but you can tell watching an old QL and watching a new one. Also there were far too many Patrick/Ryan QLs.

Who called out the thread during the Miku Quick Look? Saying something like, "you guys are laughing at Miku now, but you'd totally play a Rise/Persona dancing game," or something like that? Cause you were totally right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom