• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hearby declare this the new michaeljordan.gif.

UICxgx0.png

When was that ?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
So where's Lemon? I know a bunch of the interns started Gameburglars but what happened to that duder?

His twitter profile says he works as community manager for Kabam, an online strategy game company. Glad he went on to get another gaming job. I remember years ago when GB still did QOTW, he and his roommate (I assume) used to make some of the best video responses. Best being a relative term I guess, considering the shittiness of a lot of other people's submissions for that thing, but I remember some of theirs being pretty funny.

Kelas

He was working for Revision 3 until recently, didn't realise he'd left.

Really? There's another ex intern who still works at Rev3, I didn't know lemon was ever there. Though to be honest I never really kept up with any of them post-GB.

Really? There's another ex intern who still works at Rev3, I didn't know lemon was ever there. Though to be honest I never really kept up with any of them post-GB.

Shit, maybe I'm mixing up my interns.

Ah, I totally am, Lemon was the dude who did the Fear Gauntlet with Kessler wasn't he?

The guy who is at Rev3, I forget his name but he goes by Babylonian on twitter and what not I believe.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Shit, maybe I'm mixing up my interns.

Ah, I totally am, Lemon was the dude who did the Fear Gauntlet with Kessler wasn't he?

The guy who is at Rev3, I forget his name but he goes by Babylonian on twitter and what not I believe.

That would be Intern "I never watched any movies ever in my life" Nick. He's a nice guy that does nice content, I guess (I loved his Me and Sara podcasts), but I hate his "Social Networking Website guy" ways so much. He posts, on twitter, facebook links of pictures he took on Instagram. He's part of a recurring show on Rev3.

Tall Ben doesn't have a job, from what I can tell. He has a nice girlfriend, it seems. I think he was at Rev3 for a while, but not anymore?

Kessler is at Sony, as we all know.

Lemon doesn't say much on Twitter, so I dunno what is he up to.

Those are the only interns I remember.

Kelas

That would be Intern "I never watched any movies ever in my life" Nick. He's a nice guy that does nice content, I guess (I loved his Me and Sara podcasts), but I hate his "Social Networking Website guy" ways so much. He posts, on twitter, facebook links of pictures he took on Instagram. He's part of a recurring show on Rev3.

Tall Ben doesn't have a job, from what I can tell. He has a nice girlfriend, it seems. I think he was at Rev3 for a while, but not anymore?

Kessler is at Sony, as we all know.

Lemon doesn't say much on Twitter, so I dunno what is he up to.

Those are the only interns I remember.

There was another intern called Perry, I think. And Steve the guy in the army who was quite active on the forums before and after interning and wrote up some interesting blog stuff IIRC.

I never much liked Nick. All I remember is him being a bit whiny, though my memory of him is limited to a Tested segment on the Whiskey BLLSL.

MNC

Any word on a Thanksgiving membership sale this year yet? My sub just expired, wondering if I should hold off a few days.

I managed to use an old year-sub-discount code I found off google they handed out during PAX or whatever. Look for a post by Rorie on the official forums.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I just kinda realized I can't recall Jeff losing it. He's great at straightfaced comedy, I swear there was this one time though...can't remember.

I just kinda realized I can't recall Jeff losing it. He's great at straightfaced comedy, I swear there was this one time though...can't remember.
There were a few times on the podcast where it happened. I remember one time when Vinny said he was getting Homefront from Gamefly.

I remember once on the Bombcast Patrick said "Oh, that Scott Card, always Orson' around!" and you could hear Jeff in everyone else's mics just losing his fucking shit so hard.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I remember once on the Bombcast Patrick said "Oh, that Scott Card, always Orson' around!" and you could hear Jeff in everyone else's mics just losing his fucking shit so hard.
Ha!

Oh, now I remember, that Darkest of Days quicklook when the dead guy just flipped over doggystyle out of nowhere...watching that one just reminds you Ryan and Jeff were an amazing comedy team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom