• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Until they figure out a new solution to blocking off streams to non-subscribers, I think it'll be a free-for-all for a while.
Yeah, wonder if they'll just end up using the new CBSi live stream player Gamespot uses? Its quality isn't great, but neither is Youtube Live (from what I've seen).

Twitch's 'Source' setting, when you're not connected to an overloaded server, is really second-to-none it terms of latency and potential bit-rate. Shame to see it go.

New shirt design in the store:
http://store.giantbomb.com/collections/frontpage/products/yjr-z

Z5hMJPg.jpg

Got the Flight Club shirt... may have to get this one as well.

popo

I quite like buzzclick but I am glad they are taking other designs. This one is quite subtle. I would buy and wear a VinnCo shirt is international shiooing was more reasonable.

Wearing a small t-shirt makes you a skinny hipster (e: & stereotypical nerd)?

The reference to 5XL shirts playing to the fat american/video game nerd sterotype wasn't very funny. Just a cheap shot. I wasn't haviug a go at the larger bodied person - I just feel like you only see sizes like XXXXXL on things like video game shirts. I know nothing about american clothing lines though so I am likely totally wrong.

The skinny hipster was just a joke about patrick

1766094-n1902601_45869374_4081.jpg

So everything is free now?

Live streams will likely be free until they come up with another solution. Archives will continue to be subscriber.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say

5XL does seem a bit on the extreme side. I'd probably see anything above an EU L as encroaching on unhealthy territory (at least personally), unless you're a very tall/big person in general, or are filling that shirt out with wide shoulders or a muscular upper body.

Zaph

5XL does seem a bit on the extreme side. I'd probably see anything above an EU L as encroaching on unhealthy territory (at least personally), unless you're a very tall/big person in general, or are filling that shirt out with wide shoulders or a muscular upper body.
I'm in Europe too, so generally I agree with you, but I've noticed when visiting the US these crazy XXXXXL shirts are usually just longer. Seems to be a style thing.

The shirt is real nice and subtle, nice. Also reminds me that last years premium thanksgiving purchase is ending soon. Hope they have another sale.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa I think I never did anything with my Tshirt credit when I subscribed. I wonder if I could get the Vinnco shirt. Shame it doesn't come in a lighter color I'm not really a black or navy person.

Came in here to see if the store link to my shirt design had been posted yet (Matt emailed me about it a bit ago) only to see I am way behind haha

Really glad everyone enjoyed it enough for them to actually print it

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I bought that VinnCo shirt so hard, that it was like a subconscious reflex.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
I just kinda realized I can't recall Jeff losing it. He's great at straightfaced comedy, I swear there was this one time though...can't remember.

I'm on mobile, but he definitely looses it along with Vinny in the Motorbike QL, it's probably my favorite QL overall because of the sheer absurdity of it.

FStop7

Banned
It's Patrick. It's a picture taken the day he got his dog.

That's all the context I have.

It's a great photo. Great camera/lens, well lit, well composed, and Pixel is has a cool dog expression.

Wow, colour blindness sucks. Vinny got like half of those dashboard colours wrong.

What if it's because he sees an extended part of the spectrum that isn't visible to most people. Then WE'RE the color blind ones, my friend.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Shit, I forgot to listen to the last podcast.

webrunner

argh stupid feedly not refreshing and my podcast player being keyed to feedly this is the worst hell that anyone has ever been in ever times a million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom