• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Shit, I forgot to listen to the last podcast.

image.php

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's a great photo. Great camera/lens, well lit, well composed, and Pixel is has a cool dog expression.

What if it's because he sees an extended part of the spectrum that isn't visible to most people. Then WE'RE the color blind ones, my friend.

What if, like, what YOU see as orange isn't the same as what I see as orange? But it's always orange. Are your oranges green? Prove to me that your oranges aren't green.

M3z_

I'm colorblind and I've never seen two images of what a "normal person" sees and what a "colorblind person" sees as being remotely confusing or similar. Every time I see those sorts of images it just seems like an over dramatization of colorblindness to envoke sympathy or understanding.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
In which part does he do the color stuff? I want to compare to that image while he does.

Like 5 minutes in the first video. I could be wrong, but it's before the 10 minute mark, so there isn't much place for you to scrub through.

I found it on the second click.

Tan

Yeah, imagine if this:

looked like:

that'd be so fucked.

...wow. Man. I'm also colour blind and that bottom picture just looks slighty lighter than the top one.

Is there really supposed to be a huge difference?

Recently I've been thinking/realizing I might be worse than most because I see that colour in the bottom right as grey with a hint of brown.

...wow. Man. I'm also colour blind and that bottom picture just looks slighty lighter than the top one.

Is there really supposed to be a huge difference?

Recently I've been thinking/realizing I might be worse than most because I see that colour in the bottom right as grey with a hint of brown.
They're the same picture, he's just messing around.

Mr. F

Banned
Yeah he did good with the reds/orange/pinks, the blue/greens were all over the place.

I want to see Jeffs' version now, isn't he red blind?

I don't remember exactly. There was an Unprofessional Friday earlier in the year where Vinny and Jeff did an online colour-blindness test arranging shades from one end of the spectrum to the other and their arrangements were a bit different. I forget when it exactly it was, but I remember Ryan was there too.

Xater

Ashes QL incoming! My dream will come true. Hope it's the sports team, they probably know as much about cricket as I do. On top of that it is apparently just a terrible game.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Didn't the Ashes game get pulled from steam?

I watched a video of it, it's not funny bad, just bad bad.

Zaph

It's Thanksgiving tomorrow. I imagine the show's earlier because they just don't want to be getting home at 7/8pm tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom