• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Dead Rising has quite a bit more going on with it than your impressions. The thing that makes the series so special is that it has incredibly fun gameplay(killing zombies in hundreds of ways) yet balances it with some very demanding time limits and missions that require you to learn how to balance your time and so on. There's really nothing else like it and the comparison to Dynasty Warriors is quite silly as DW's combat system is exponentially deeper and it's a combat focused game but that's another story.

Brad is just running around and finding collectibles, leveling up, and having fun similar to how one would roam GTA V's world. There's much more to the game.

Alright. I do like the concept of combining two disparate objects to make zombie killing weapons (gives me, oddly enough, Kirby: Crystal Shards vibes). I should get a Dead Rising game one of these days.

Xbox, record that!

0FESnbW.gif

SJRB

Gold Member
Jesus what is wrong with the game's image quality? My eyes are bleeding. Looks 10 times worse than during the last stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom