• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycrage

Neo Member
Membership sales were around Christmas last year, and the year before I believe.
I don't recall Thanksgiving weekend sales on them.

Vinny doesn't like boiled spinach?!

ibmGMiPFFCAk9M.gif

Fresh spinach > any cooked spinach.

Vinndog is right!

Alfredo

What is this?

o88eKje.png

Edit: As a super casual cosplayer, I'm interested to see if it's really a side of cosplay I haven't heard of yet!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Patrick's dissertation on the sexism inherent in the patriarchal cosplaying community.

Probably a dumptruck/story featuring a bunch of cosplayers.

fleck0

The reason boiled spinach is great is because it's all slimy and it looks like the stuff that Popeye ate and then you get to pretend to be Popeye.

#TeamVinny

Not sure if it's ok to ask this here, but anyone know how long it usually takes them to respond to support requests? I accidentally ordered the wrong size shirt, and haven't received a reply to my cancellation/return request as of four days ago.

kiyomi

Fresh spinach is the best, but if you're gonna do spinach, you pour a fair amount of boiling water over it in a colander, and let the water drain. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on the spinach, roughly cut the leaves into strips and gently press as much liquid out as you can. Gently sweat some thinly sliced onions with some crushed garlic in a fairly deep pan for a few minutes, then mix the spinach into it. Grate a good amount of nutmeg into it with some black pepper and mix. Serve with potatoes, etc.

popo

What ever happened to that capturing-hack Vita they imported? Did it break?

It doesn't work properly on any of the office PCs. Works some of the time at home. A US vitaTV release is their only hope.

Not sure if it's ok to ask this here, but anyone know how long it usually takes them to respond to support requests? I accidentally ordered the wrong size shirt, and haven't received a reply to my cancellation/return request as of four days ago.

Support is basically just Rorie. I think he has been out sick some of this week. If you have not heard back after the holiday then you could try @frailgesture on twitter. The shirts are printed to order so you should have time.

Pretty sure it's the Lexus IS-F? Or did he just get the IS?

IS350

Finally a shirt I would wear but looks like my 1 and a half year old gift code doesn't work anymore lol.

Hit rorie up, usually sorts ppl out.

Membership sales were around Christmas last year, and the year before I believe.
I don't recall Thanksgiving weekend sales on them.

Yup, past 2 years have has thanksgiving as well as xmas. The image below comes from those sales. The PAX codes mentioned earlier in the thread still work though.

2372639-tg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom