• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

graboids

I enjoy Windjammers, I can see it being used too much but for me its not there yet... plus Brad's attempt to control rage at the end of the last match the last time they played was glorious to watch!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
While Windjammer games are fun to watch, Tetris Battle Gaiden is more intense/fun. They haven't played that in a bit.

Wind Jammers
Tetris Battle Gaiden
Money Puzzle Exchanger
Samurai Gunn?
Towerfall?

What else is supposed to be on this list that I'm forgetting? All of these games together would make a great stream.

FStop7

Banned
Gaah, Windjammers is really starting to grate on me. It was good fun the first few times but now it's like they play it for an extended period in every other livestream. It's just a little repetitive.

I wish they'd do Fortune Street. Someone donated $500 during the Extra Life stream for them to play, and they said they would have, but they had no copy. They should get a copy and play it now. All sorts of people have been asking for it.

Nethaniah

I wish they'd do Fortune Street. Someone donated $500 during the Extra Life stream for them to play, and they said they would have, but they had no copy. They should get a copy and play it now. All sorts of people have been asking for it.

I really think that a second Fortune Street playthrough wouldn't be as good, Jeff and Vinny now somewhat know how to play (assuming they haven't forgotten) so it won't be anywhere as hilarious add to that no Patrick and Ryan.

Tetris Battle Gaiden > Money Puzzle Exchanger > Windjammers.

Fortune Street was fun to watch, but it looked like Jeff wanted to die when they were playing it.

derFeef

:)

ead11dd469b711e3b19d12b91ad31f42_8.jpg

www.twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/414135039044386816

Dizzy-4U

Wind Jammers
Tetris Battle Gaiden
Money Puzzle Exchanger
Samurai Gunn?
Towerfall?

What else is supposed to be on this list that I'm forgetting? All of these games together would make a great stream.
The Warlords matches were pretty awesome. I think the arcade belonged to Ryan so you know, it may not feel right to play it again.

He also mentions needing more revenue to do it, so it's not something that's imminent.

As much as I enjoy GB being this tight knit thing, I really wish they would get more people. They just need the extra man power. I know nothing about how a business like that operates, and I still can tell they need more people. I trust the crew to hire people that fit in well with how they operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom