• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Going off of Jeff's "4-5 more people" hope, my dream team would be Jeff Green, Danny O'Dwyer and then a couple background people. Would also be nice if they brought in a lady to the GB team, though I can't think of someone i'd want off the top of my head.

Sadly it seems Jeff Green has a job lined up elsewhere. In a recent stream he said nothing is concrete yet, but said the job was definitely not at Giant Bomb (nor IGN or somewhere else he mentioned). He said he knew a lot of people wanted him to go to GB but there were no jobs available. He also accidentally tweeted a few weeks ago about where he was probably going.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
The actual game music is the one redeemable thing about combat basketball.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I was playing the Project Mirai 2 demo while the Miku music was going on, so it was some sort of odd feedback loop going on over here.

sprinkles

Blizzards best game to date!
Jeff cheating with getting the better starting car, buh!
Edit: oh both get the same car in Multiplayer, my Bad.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Kinda wish they wanted to play NES Remix...I'm curious about that one.

popo

I doubt Ice T talks directly to anyone anymore. Not after he and his ghastly wife became reality whores. I remember a few years ago when he was mocking Ice Cube for being a "sellout". Delicious irony.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Nobody puts Bradley in a corner!

4I1V1g4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom