• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I must be the only person that thinks these panels are both forced and awkward :/

Fuck off with that shit. The PAX Panels have been some of the most entertaining content GiantBomb have ever produced, the last few have had me in literal tears of laughter. Jeff especially is in his element in front of an audience like that.

Bsigg12

I must be the only person that thinks these panels are both forced and awkward :/

I watch to see what other people plan for their panel. It gets more insane every time. The mariachi band , marching band and throwing of Skylanders starter packs at PAX Prime (I think it was at Prime) were all great.

RE_Player

can't wait till the awkward fans ask "questions"
I hope people have some sense this time. For the love of God if you are going to ask a question and are reading this don't try and make the public forum a personal one on one. Ask a question, don't try to have a bit so you can leave your mark and move on.

styl3s

How exactly is it forced? And it's only awkward when awkward people ask really stupid and awkward questions and that happens at every panel. Doesn't matter if it's a panel for a TV show, movie, comic, youtube channel etc. Every panel has awkward dudes/gals who will ask really fucking stupid and awkward question and tonight will be no different.

I just hope no one brings up Ryan.

mileS

How exactly is it forced? And it's only awkward when awkward people ask really stupid and awkward questions and that happens at every panel. Doesn't matter if it's a panel for a TV show, movie, comic, youtube channel etc. Every panel has awkward dudes/gals who will ask really fucking stupid and awkward question and tonight will be no different.

I just hope no one brings up Ryan.

This is a given. Most likely in the most awkward way possible I'm sure.

styl3s

This is a given. Most likely in the most awkward way possible I'm sure.
It's going to be fucking cringe worthy when it happens.

Starting to regret not preparing a bingo card template, this could go places.
B - Socially awkward guy ask something regarding Ryan pissing everyone off and getting a lot of boo's
I - Alex acts like a jackass
N - Jeff shows up in a suit again and kills it with his stand up
G - Langzone
O - Drake gets burned multiple times.

I win, y'all lose. Bitches.

A part of me hopes Jeff enters the room in tassels and facepaint and runs around like Warrior.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I'm sure someone's already said it...but I am willing to bet at least 4 people will go up to the mic with British/Australian gear on or fake accents and pretend to start up stuff.

bananas

Banned
Nothing will top the akwardness from the last PAX panel where someone asked if they were going to do any more TANGs.

Like, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!

styl3s

Nothing will top the akwardness from the last PAX panel where someone asked if they were going to do any more TANGs.

Like, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!
Dave Lang needs to put on Warrior face paint and press slam anyone who ask shitty questions into the wall.

Dug

Banned
Setup:

BlD_SpaIgAAn6H-.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom