• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

hahah damn

and what the fuck Kollar

there a lot of Zelda games I'd accept as "best 3d Zelda" but SS is not one of them

I've been playing through SS over the last week or so. I really like the game but holy shit, the motion controls. There are times when it ruins the game for me and I just need to stop. I want to play Wind Waker again instead. :(

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
zLdESUE.jpg

Thank you Jason

Jason Oestreicher ‏@unastrike 19s19 seconds ago
Somehow, I convinced the guys to let me do a Quick Look for Monster Hunter 4U. Look for it tomorrow AM.

Jason Oestreicher ‏@unastrike 44s45 seconds ago
Ok, there really wasn't any convincing necessary... I was just like "hey, who wants to sit in on this QL?".

God bless Jason A. Striker.

I am not thinking he'll get there, obviously.

But, it is also not out of the realm of possibility there's a GB fan who has access enough to get a memo with a regards message.

Tanis

What are the best videos to watch of Danny O'Dwyer and Mary Kish on Gamespot? I really like the stuff they are in on Giant Bomb where they can more or less be themselves. Most Gamespot videos seem to be much more formal than GB and they don't have room to screw around and just chat.

I've watched the Lobby which is ok but it feels like they have to keep to a schedule and move through alot of content. The Point is good but it's all scripted.

Megasoum

Banned
What are the best videos to watch of Danny O'Dwyer and Mark Kish on Gamespot? I really like the stuff they are in on Giant Bomb where they can more or less be themselves. Most Gamespot videos seem to be much more formal than GB and they don't have room to screw around and just chat.

I've watched the Lobby which is ok but it feels like they have to keep to a schedule and move through alot of content. The Point is good but it's all scripted.

The Half-Life Half Marathon with Danny, Mary and Alexis was great... Not sure if it's archived anywhere tho.

What are the best videos to watch of Danny O'Dwyer and Mark Kish on Gamespot? I really like the stuff they are in on Giant Bomb where they can more or less be themselves. Most Gamespot videos seem to be much more formal than GB and they don't have room to screw around and just chat.

Gamespot videos? Pshaw.

Just watch Backflips 'n' Bioforge instead. Danny O'Dwyer, Vinny, and I think there was someone else too. 100% goodness.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
edit: i actually got this topic mixed with poligaf somehow...

Lex Mortis actually ________

That's the sort of product that makes me wonder if another Great Video Game Crash is looming in the future. Like, man... they actually sell that thing for money!

Maybe GameSpot is going to give out two 1/10 games in a single month. On The Lobby this past week, if you haven't seen it, they went over (with Jeff as a guest) all of GS's 1/10s. Raven's Cry is one of them.

That game was well made despite whether or not you had a taste for it. Enter The Matrix was shit all around.

That whole series is bottom of the barrel, and that particular entry is a blatant cash grab. Even discounting that example, Jeff has a history of questionable taste in gaming. Or, more charitably, he at least holds many opinions just as devisive as Phil Kollar's Skyward Sword review.

I don't really know Giant Bomb as probably most of you fans do, but didn't Jeff say he hated Yoshi's Island?

That was enough to tell me that I'll hold his personal gaming opinions with a tiny grain of salt as long as the professional ones are solid.

LiK

I don't really know Giant Bomb as probably most of you fans do, but didn't Jeff say he hated Yoshi's Island?

That was enough to tell me that I'll hold his personal gaming opinions with a tiny grain of salt as long as the professional ones are solid.

he hates Yoshi in general

bonercop

if dan in any way shape or form succeeds at getting the most powerful man in the world on his dumb internet show i'll know im in a sick simulacrum of the real world and none of this is real

My only beef with Yoshi Island is how linear and dragged out it is. 8 worlds with 8 levels each and none of them were memorable in my eyes. I'll take the freedom of exploring Dinosaur Island from Super Mario World over Yoshi's Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom