• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
japan sent me this

NbM1Xzp.jpg

guess i'll play it

Going back to the DSXL Giant bomb unboxing new nintendo handheld videos have been surprisingly entertaining for some reason.

I hope they do something with the N3DS

With the thread in the gaming section saying MGSV:TPP could release in June or September, I wonder how realistic it is for Dan and Drew to finish the Metal Gear Scanlon series before then. How awesome would it be if Dan and Drew could do a QL of TPP?

Lets all move over there!

It's going to be a pretty fun thread. Major props to MattyG for setting it up. Crazy thing is, I sort of got things rolling by asking in the thread about the final Podcast Beyond why there wasn't a KF Community thread (KFC!) in the first place. Soon after people started volunteering and within a day, MattyG had a wonderful one up and running.

hamchan

Is this a video series?

I miss Patrick. :(

Patrick has been posting the same content he used to make on Giant Bomb on his YouTube channel now. I was tempted to post links to the videos and searched to see if anyone else did it but I think people couldn't be bothered, and then I realized I couldn't be bothered.

I wonder how many views his videos got on Giant Bomb compared to what he gets on the YouTube channel now.

LiK

Patrick has been posting the same content he used to make on Giant Bomb on his YouTube channel now. I was tempted to post links to the videos and searched to see if anyone else did it but I think people couldn't be bothered, and then I realized I couldn't be bothered.

I wonder how many views his videos got on Giant Bomb compared to what he gets on the YouTube channel now.

He never got a lot of views on his YT channel. We should link his stuff here if it's worthy. He's been playing Demon's Souls.

I personally would like to have his stuff posted here, and I doubt many would mind, but that's just me.

Scoops is still awesome.

Megasoum

Banned
Shit you guys were fast with that tweet of Dan.

Actually I was slow cause I can't directly upload my screengrabs to imgur like I do at work so I had to save it on my desktop and then manually upload it to abload... The hoops I have to jump through to share the good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom