• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
look all i'm sayin' is that after the end of World War II, the world was split into two -- East and West. This marked the beginning of the era called the Cold War.

that's all i'm sayin'

Pomo

Gonna be a solo venture.
Understandable, for to achieve greatness one must be unbound from the weight of others. When the time comes, there will be but one fighter in the ring. You must become Tyson to defeat Tyson, and by the time you have won, victory will no longer matter to you. You will ascend and melt into the universe.

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."
Become the fucking sky and create annihilation.

Myggen

who's Steve

The OP of this thread, got banned (again) for complaining about a thread. It was another "X reacts to Y on Youtube" thread, so if you're ever gonna get banned for threadshitting, that's probably the right kind of thread :p

LiK

The OP of this thread, got banned (again) for complaining about a thread. It was another "X reacts to Y on Youtube" thread, so if you're ever gonna get banned for threadshitting, that's probably the right kind of thread :p

ah, probably just a temp ban then.

Pomo

I never played it. I didn't really like Earthbound all that much, honestly. I mean I like the story and characters alright, but I hated the battle system.

The combat in Mother 3 is a lil different. The battle system is pretty similar, but there's a really unique combo system in which you have to tap the button to the beat of whatever battle music is playing. Plus, the game's story is outstanding.

Myggen

The combat in Mother 3 is a lil different. The battle system is pretty similar, but there's a really unique combo system in which you have to tap the button to the beat of whatever battle music is playing. Plus, the game's story is outstanding.

Yeah, I never really liked the combat system all that much, but the story is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom