• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Jason also agrees that Brad has the personality for MonHun. He should be Brads sensei and they make a premium series out of it.

Thank you, Jason A. Striker.

I post this in your honor:
2412835764_ed81869832.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I really wish somebody would translation patch that game. It seems like a simple thing to do. I saw somebody attempt it a few years ago, but silence ever since.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
#followthemoney (from Brad's tumblr)

thats so cute, all the game journalist pros members are trying to witchhunt peter - its almost like something was just recently on national tv about gamergate and you need to draw attention from yourselves and that narrative you painted for everyone

Holy shit

#notallBrads

erawsd

I was thinking about buying Grow Home to play this weekend, but now that I've seen that Lisa Quicklook I think I wanna play that instead.

#followthemoney (from Brad's tumblr)

#notallBrads

Dude is crazy but I think the idea of Peter Molyneux and his bullshit being what ends the never ending Gamergate circus would be pretty cool.

Also that RPS Molyneux interview sure is something. Not something you need to see everyday but Molyneux has painted a big target on him in recent times and it was about time someone stopped pussy footing around and took the shot.

Zaph

I like where this is going. Read bottom to top:

I mentioned something like that a few days ago, I still really want it to happen.

My n3DS+ MH4 is arriving next week, so it would be cool to listen/watch another completely new player being guided through it.

Plus, Jason doesn't get enough screen time.

Wait so what is this game? I heard them talking about Besiege and suddenly I'm looking at something that appears to be from the PS1 era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom