• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

steadfast

What is this tweet referencing?

B-Aw21kCQAA559W.png:large

https://twitter.com/buzz_clik/status/567507272721395712

Ketch

You know what would be cool? Some new content on the site. You can always tell by this thread when there clearly is not enough stuff coming.

What are you smoking? The last two weeks has been like the most content they've put up during a normal part of the year. We've been getting like a new video everyday almost.

Xater

What are you smoking? The last two weeks has been like the most content they've put up during a normal part of the year. We've been getting like a new video everyday almost.

I'm talking about right now. This week so far week and nothing on the schedule.

Xater

Story was predictable and cliché but it's quite pretty on Blu-ray like with most Pixar flicks. Better than Brave at least.

Nah Brave was better. Cars literally put me to sleep, that's how boring it was. It also just has really uninteresting characters.

Patryn

I liked it even though it was basically a remake of the MIchael J Fox movie Doc Hollywood.

The only reason I ever remember Doc Hollywood is that it's the film that showed me that you can have bare breasts in a PG-13 film.

My American puritanism is showing.

LiK

OK, just seen that the game (P4G) is discounted on Vita this next 7 days to £15. Maybe I should give the game a chance.

so fucking good. you have the English dub in EU right? man, the VO is fantastic. so many scenes were perfectly acted and made me laugh out loud. way too many amazing dialogue in this game.

FStop7

Banned
I really want to see a GB playthrough of Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy. Vinny and Dave did a LOLS of it but the save was so close to the end that it really didn't show off much of the game.

so fucking good. you have the English dub in EU right? man, the VO is fantastic. so many scenes were perfectly acted and made me laugh out loud. way too many amazing dialogue in this game.

Yeah, i suspect so. From watching a few episodes on the ER, seems also something that would be fine on a commute, too?

LiK

Yeah, i suspect so. From watching a few episodes on the ER, seems also something that would be fine on a commute, too?

there are some lengthy scenes so yea, you could just watch them during a commute. i didn't read up on the changes to Golden but i assume most of the VO is new? i know for sure Chie was changed and there's a new character. i assume the rest of the cast rerecorded for Golden.

Lelcar

Yuri Lowenthal (Yosuke) is a champ and will always reprise his characters.

They recast Kanji and Teddie. Vanilla P4 is pre-fame Troy Baker.

RE_Player

I'm a majority of the way through The Order 1886. I like it but it is by no means mind blowing in terms of gameplay. It really is a graphics power house and story focus. If Jeff is reviewing it, which I assume he is from the brief mention on the bombcast, he'll give it 3 stars or maybe 2.

tchocky

I'm a majority of the way through The Order 1886. I like it but it is by no means mind blowing in terms of gameplay. It really is a graphics power house and story focus. If Jeff is reviewing it, which I assume he is from the brief mention on the bombcast, he'll give it 3 stars or maybe 2.

It seems more of a Brad type of game than Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom