• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostyxc

I'm a majority of the way through The Order 1886. I like it but it is by no means mind blowing in terms of gameplay. It really is a graphics power house and story focus. If Jeff is reviewing it, which I assume he is from the brief mention on the bombcast, he'll give it 3 stars or maybe 2.

I give your prediction one star. Not because I have any inside information, or anything. I just want to give out a star. A single, solitary star. Life is empty and meaningless. Any breath you take could be your last.

And... scene!

Cars 2 sucks! I give it a four-out-of-five.

LiK

Yuri Lowenthal (Yosuke) is a champ and will always reprise his characters.

They recast Kanji and Teddie. Vanilla P4 is pre-fame Troy Baker.

Oh man, Lowenthal was awesome. He was really natural.

Kanji and Teddie were perfect. Gonna be curious how they sound in vanilla.

If I was a game developer sending my new title out for review to Giant Bomb, I would be absolutely terrified to find out Jeff was the one reviewing it.

of all the voicecast changes done in the persona rereleases, Chie is the only one that's really noticeable to the keen of hearing and, really, it's nice to have someone who sounds closer to the character than the original voice. Atlus has done a great job at making sure those changes were done with care in mind.

Noaloha

The podcast could be Vinny, The Wolf and the Black Dragon.

Extending that thought, I saw Shawn Elliot tweeting a couple of days ago that he'd totally be down for joining a regular podcast as long as he didn't have to fanny about with the editing. Like, it was an open invitation for whoever to contact him and get it set in motion.

If I was a game developer sending my new title out for review to Giant Bomb, I would be absolutely terrified to find out Jeff was the one reviewing it.

hopefully he'll review the new DoA game because apparently it's broken as heeeelllllll

of all the voicecast changes done in the persona rereleases, Chie is the only one that's really noticeable to the keen of hearing and, really, it's nice to have someone who sounds closer to the character than the original voice. Atlus has done a great job at making sure those changes were done with care in mind.

new Chie > old Chie > JP Chie

I see they have successfully suppressed Dan's Majora Mask love by banning him from doing a QL. They even let Jason do a QL about anthropothized cats cooking meals for savage poachers. It just seems like Jeff finally put his foot down, i cants believe it.

I see they have successfully suppressed Dan's Majora Mask love by banning him from doing a QL. They even let Jason do a QL about anthropothized cats cooking meals for savage poachers. It just seems like Jeff finally put his foot down, i cants believe it.

Everyones already played majoras mask tho! You don't need to quick look what everyones seen!

justjim89

I wonder if they'll do a QL for Lucius 2. The idea of a Hitman-style game inspired by The Omen where you play a evil little kid orchestrating "accidents" for people is too good to squander.

RE_Player

I would love a Majora's Mask quick look.

tchocky

I wonder if they'll do a QL for Lucius 2. The idea of a Hitman-style game inspired by The Omen where you play a evil little kid orchestrating "accidents" for people is too good to squander.

I just finished watching Patricks video of it and that game is bad.

SmithnCo

#StopTheCensorship

#FreeMajora

they're already lighting a fire under Gamespot's ass for giving Kirby a 5/10...

I had to find a new review thread to help me cope with The Order review thread getting locked up : /

It may come as a surprise to you, but reviewing games is not the primary source of Giant Bomb content.

Dan is still providing video content + reviewing games. What is the issue here?

they're already lighting a fire under Gamespot's ass for giving Kirby a 5/10...

I had to find a new review thread to help me cope with The Order review thread getting locked up : /

You just want to watch the world burn?

So do i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom