• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've added so much stuff to that game. It's completely different from the launch version.

Yeah played some of the newer stuff tonight. (I also never touched the last expansion outside of messing around with the ship creator stuff)

The commando made is fun and the VO was a great idea.

I guess they added the Super Stardust ship in the challenge mode. You can shoot 360 degrees like a normal twin stick shooter and everything. Thats great/dumb.

The feat and challenge system seems pretty intensive and survival mode seems like a fun repeatable thing. I wish it was there when I was REALLY into that game around launch. I will try play more in between my other stuff.

Its cool to look at this and Geometry Wars 3 as two games that took a basic gameplay setup and just went nuts with the meta game and modes.

What the...

2015-02-1823_08_53-1tqskmv.png
I want to remind y'all that they ordered a $100 steak.

Megasoum

Banned
Jeff would make a seriously good stand-up comedian. He's like the funniest dude in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWL3_1H54Q&t=5h29m35s

What are your favorite Jeff comedic moments?

I want to riiiiiiide Duuummmbooooo

The "Babar" reply is killing me everytime I listen to that clip.

Edit: On a somewhat related note, I was trying to find if there was a clip on youtube of Danny when he said "Abort Abort" on the podcast a little while ago but when I search his name on youtube I get pages and pages of Hatoful Boyfriend....

Jeff telling stories about the dodgy stories and situations he wound up in during his past are always fun.

I remember one about a neighbour or house mate who got arrested for shoplifting a Walmart was a good one.

Blastoise

Banned
They should make the 'Eye Of Ryckert' video free for everyone.

It's such an awesome thing, and I feel like the poor folk should see it.

Fjordson

Dan just retweeted a selfie of him and adult actress Lexi Love. No context it seems, just him and Lexi hanging out I guess.

I'm continually in awe of the awesome life this man leads.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've seen this clip so many times and it's still funny.
Oh man the gas station story I forgot about that! Hahaha that was so damn awesome live.

The tea bag clip had me laughing so hard on the stream too.
Forgot about this one too haha. No Vinny bombcast has led to so much less crazy hypothetical questions. :(

there are some lengthy scenes so yea, you could just watch them during a commute. i didn't read up on the changes to Golden but i assume most of the VO is new? i know for sure Chie was changed and there's a new character. i assume the rest of the cast rerecorded for Golden.
Well I took the plunge as it's only £15 now on Vita. That's if I actually have time to play it
icon_lol.gif
It's become my Rogue Legacy machine recently!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom