• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB wouldn't have people like Danny and Jason as friends. He talks shit about games journalism all the time and has consistently talks down of the industry and everyone on it.

...? But, he does? From what I understand, Jason S. has been on his podcast a couple times, and Danny/TB talk on Twitter. TB considers shitty journalists to be shit. Danny seemed to be having a good time on the podcast, atleast.

The fury, it grows!

Blimey I'm sorry.

tchocky

...? But, he does? From what I understand, Jason S. has been on his podcast a couple times, and Danny/TB talk on Twitter. TB considers shitty journalists to be shit. Danny seemed to be having a good time on the podcast, atleast.

The main reason people did not want Danny to go on TBs show is because of his support for GamerGate and statements such as death threats are not real if the victim is still alive.

The main reason people did not want Danny to go on TBs show is because of his support for GamerGate and statements such as death threats are not real if the victim is still alive.

Oh right, didn't some people say that they lost respect for Danny because he talked with TB or something?

Man...let Danny do what he wants.

It was more like TB shitting on people for being amazingly shitty at their job. When Jason S was on last week, and with Danny on this week it just seemed like a general discussion about video games. Towards the end of this weeks podcast, like the final hour and a half or so there was so some good discussion in there about game scores, and the weird scummy shit you can see from both Youtubers and traditional media. The one example TB brought up, and he was infuriated about when he found out, was about a Youtuber getting a game code early, and then selling it to Polygon or something. There was also a discussion about the increased presence of personality driven game content/ game critique.

There's a few posts a good amount of pages back where a few people were REALLY not happy about Danny going on the Co-Optional podcast, and his reasoning for why he decided to go on the show. I thought it was funny seeing people get upset and 'losing respect' for Danny for deciding to go on a show to talk about video games. He can do what he wants, and he was a great addition on the Co-Optional podcast as well.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
Tell you what guys, I'll take a look at Brad's Daily Dota series and ascertain if he's good at the game. I am confident in saying that I am the best Dota player lurking this thread right now.

I frequently play Dota while inebriated, so my Dotabuff isn't even a particularly good gauge of this.

The best course of action I can recommend is to stop obsessing over how good other people are at video games, because there's no way to do it without coming off as a smug douchebag.*

*not aimed at anyone in particular

Myggen

I frequently play Dota while inebriated, so my Dotabuff isn't even a particularly good gauge of this.

The best course of action I can recommend is to stop obsessing over how good other people are at video games, because there's no way to do it without coming off as a smug douchebag.*

I'm gonna do a frame by frame analysis of your Quake Live play during UPF!

It was more like TB shitting on people for being amazingly shitty at their job. When Jason S was on last week, and with Danny on this week it just seemed like a general discussion about video games. Towards the end of this weeks podcast, like the final hour and a half or so there was so some good discussion in there about game scores, and the weird scummy shit you can see from both Youtubers and traditional media. The one example TB brought up, and he was infuriated about when he found out, was about a Youtuber getting a game code early, and then selling it to Polygon or something. There was also a discussion about the increased presence of personality driven game content/ game critique.

There's a few posts a good amount of pages back where a few people were REALLY not happy about Danny going on the Co-Optional podcast, and his reasoning for why he decided to go on the show. I thought it was funny seeing people get upset and 'losing respect' for Danny for deciding to go on a show to talk about video games. He can do what he wants, and he was a great addition on the Co-Optional podcast as well.

Yeah, they had a really interesting discussion about Youtubers that kinda shit on the free codes they got to try out a game by selling it. It was overall enlightening, especially Danny talking about how he leans towards the 5 star score

So, it's state dependent memory at this point?
You would play better when drinking.

Oh, he thought I meant Dan Ryckert?

GUYS I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS.
Danny-Lovely Scottish Chap
Dan-Strong Wrestling Dude

Can't speak to whether that's what they thought. I was mostly being funny/a dick.

Also as a Scotman you have offended me greatly with this post.

Since you are from Edinburgh and i am from Glasgow i am automatically on Breezylimbo's side!

hello bard!

Oh right, didn't some people say that they lost respect for Danny because he talked with TB or something?

Man...let Danny do what he wants.

I don't mind if Danny associates with TB just like how I won't mind if Jon Stewart is buddies with Bill O'Reilly.

I was joking, Brad.

daydream

Banned
the body count from the bombcast op is higher than i was anticipating, thank you chrome

sfQxA9B.gif

Renpatsu

You told me it was all about the art! I didn't know so many would fall...

That being said I've been using a gif toggle plugin for Firefox for awhile now. Does Chrome have something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom