• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
heiUqeS.png
lol

I always love the QL's where the whole crew plays together online.

Nothing will ever beat the Velvet Sundown QL, the reveal that it wasn't random strangers was amazing.

Nishastra

Banned
I really do love these bad horror game quick looks.

Twelve minutes in, they're flailing around unable to find anything. I look and there's 35 minutes left in the video. Glorious :p

kevin1025

Banned
Lex Mortis, oh man. I'm only thirteen minutes in, and maybe the brightness on my TV is jacked, but there's totally a whole other room they just keep not seeing, right? I keep seeing it! lol

Edit: Oh man this game is something else...

Edit 2: Hey they found the room I mentioned at the 39 minute mark!

Chuck

Still without luck
got my first case of 'no you just suck at it' in a while when they say grow home's climbing is frustrating.

Mr. F

Banned
Does the Lex Mortis video get any good? These quick looks where Dan and Drew pick a game off steam at random always end up pretty boring.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
brad immediately ditched everyone to kill the monster single-handedly.

That's... how you have to play the game. If you aren't right on the monster's ass keeping it from leveling up, you're blowing it. The rest of my team wasn't keeping up.

sjack

Banned
I usually don't get mad watching people play games, but I think that part kinda broke me.

I usually don't get mad watching Brad play badly at video games, but when that game is close to my heart, I feel the best course of action is to avoid this quick look like the plague.

CoD: Online, Evolve, Castle in the Darkness, Lex Mortis.

"If a power line falls on an island and there's only one dude and a squirrel there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

All right, thanks! I saw Jeff fucking around with CoD Online on Twitter but I thought the Chinese Zodiac has conspired against his wishes.

Myggen

I usually don't get mad watching Brad play badly at video games, but when that game is close to my heart, I feel the best course of action is to avoid this quick look like the plague.

Now you've ggone and done it.

All right, thanks! I saw Jeff fucking around with CoD Online on Twitter but I thought the Chinese Zodiac has conspired against his wishes.

Yeah, F2P Chinese versions of Western games is pretty fascinating in general. I need to look up what the Chinese Borderlands is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom