• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Hasney

Alright, fair enough.

I feel like for them though, while going 1 to 2 is going to give them enough momentum to go back to back, 3 would just bring everything to a screeching halt.

Yeah, I think Alex will still dig it though. It might be best to do that one Blue Bombin style with just moments of quiet for the cut scenes.

Zeroro

would HAVE

maxresdefault.jpg

Kimkitten88

Neo Member
Anyone else watched their stream last night with Jeff and Ben? It was kinda painful to see all the a-holes in the chat commenting on Ben's appearence and how a horrible person he is... You could clearly see how the comments got to him by the end of the stream where he just basically just sat there quietly while Jeff did the talking.

I really think Ben is a cool guy, he can be a bit annoying from time to time sure but does that give you the right to go insult him over and over? Jeez... People on the inernet sometimes.

oti

Banned
They're showing Mario Odyssey on the gamescom stream again and it looks so goooooooooooooooooood.

There was also a challenge that looked 100% out of Sunshine.

Hasney

They're showing Mario Odyssey on the gamescom stream again and it looks so goooooooooooooooooood.

There was also a challenge that looked 100% out of Sunshine.

Yeah, the main bad thing about the challenges in Sunshine is the camera, so with that looking fixed, some of this difficult ones will be a lot more fun.

Plus, there's so many goddamn moons that they'll be optional. So if it's too hard, move on.

Beastcast picture

2959075-8559814944-reggi.jpg

I can't wait for the SNES Classic rage and how Dan is the only person on there to get one.
Patrick wrote an article about how the preorders for the SNES Classic sucked (duh), someone made a thread about it in Gaming and half of the first page was people insinuating he's just mad because he couldn't get a preorder. It's crazy how much people will go to bat for their favorite giant corporation.

Hasney

Abby and Ben are entering the PAX Rumble

That 404ing it show Pat does every year has Alex Navarro on it

Pat is also doing some improv thing where a fake game name is given and then they do a fake improvised post-mortem of the game. Jeff and Abby are involved in that one.

Pat is also doing some improv thing where a fake game name is given and then they do a fake improvised post-mortem of the game. Jeff and Abby are involved in that one.

Can I safely skip to 15:30? I won't miss anything interesting or any good jokes?

oti

Banned

As long as Brad does a home stream I don't care how they waste precious content time at PAX.

Top Bottom