• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

oti

Banned
Time to re-up. They did the same sale last year which was real nice as a new member.

Nintendo shut that shit down on Walmart when it went up early, so Amazon would probably get the same blowback if they put up pre-orders early. That said, Amazon almost always oversells their initial allotment of pre-ordered goods and either have to cancel them or push back expected delivery dates.

Wow, good to know. I don't think that has ever happened to me with Amazon Germany or any other German retailer in general.

oti

Banned
I feel like Dan was really close to adressing the comments on the site regarding his Xcom video but decided against it in the end.

pronk420

Just catching up on Murder island.. I think that was the first time I've heard Jeff sound genuinely angry with one of the other bombers on a stream.

TraBuch

Banned
People are talking about comics? I started reading comics last year.

I've read and recommend:

Planetary
Saga
Criminal
Hellblazer
Sex Criminals
Lucifer
Sandman
Low
Nailbiter
Southern Bastards
Transmetropolitan
Lazarus
Sweet Tooth
The Unwritten
Locke & Key
Deadly Class
The Sixth Gun
Scalped
Tokyo Ghost
Chew
Lady Killer
Fables
East of West
The Wicked + The Divine
American Vampire
Fatale
The Wake
Black Science
Hellboy
Velvet
The Fade Out
Rumble
Revival

daveo42

Banned
now he's rambling about hearthstone for like 5 minutes

what even is this

I zoned out at that moment. Dwarfs with the runs on ramps with ice or some such is just babbling nonsense. Thank god Vinny was there to wake up Dan, Abby, and the rest of the audience.

KingKong

I'm half excited, half super intimidated about all the settings and shit. I've always just turned on a tv and played video games on it!

Youre definitely going to need a soundbar or speakers because the ones it comes with are not good (though thin tvs just dont have enough space for good speakers)

oti

Banned

lsXZDyp.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
you guys get so bent out of shape when someone talks about a game you don't like or forgets to talk about a game you like

just enjoy life and mellow out please

i like hearing about any game, as long as the person speaking is saying interesting, funny or compelling things

Excited for the UPF for new subs, hopefully they will show the true capabilities of what GBWest can offer. Such as, being late due to "stream issues", missing audio, and also a sub-optimal setup because they have to tear down for PAX and then set it back up the next week but then having issue for the following two weeks because streaming is hard. So hopefully we get a few quick bad unity games that were released on Steam this afternoon. BRING ON UPF BABY!!!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I zoned out at that moment. Dwarfs with the runs on ramps with ice or some such is just babbling nonsense. Thank god Vinny was there to wake up Dan, Abby, and the rest of the audience.

theres a long wrestling segment at the end

this is uncomfortable

Top Bottom