• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

also a sub-optimal setup because they have to tear down for PAX and then set it back up the next week but then having issue for the following two weeks because streaming is hard.

I don't think they've ever torn down a set for Pax. Maybe that one time they live streamed Mario Party 6, but I think they were just using Game Spot's setup.

WJVM0GL.png

388WXJ7.png

I can't believe Ben's issue with Sonic is that you go back to the begging of the world if you loose all your lives. Man, that seems way more generous than the original games. you'd get a game over and then have to start the entire game over again. Kids these days man...

I can't believe Ben's issue with Sonic is that you go back to the begging of the world if you loose all your lives. Man, that seems way more generous than the original games. you'd get a game over and then have to start the entire game over again. Kids these days man...

to be fair, it should just stop existing as a mechanic altogether

it's punishing to people who aren't any good at the game and trivial to people who are

tesqui

It'd be so fucked up if these walmart orders get cancelled. That would mean vinny's 2 attempts to get this thing have resulted in nothing.

Most charisma Jinder has ever shown. Fucking WWE scripts.

Jinder was pretty good on Talking Smack too. On the main shows he just does the same "You hate me because you're Xenophobic" promo over and over. They don't even have the faces respond to it with "Well, it's like cuz you cheat though"

Nice to see the guys do something different. There wasn't a huge amount of editing but what was there was great.

Jinder was pretty good on Talking Smack too. On the main shows he just does the same "You hate me because you're Xenophobic" promo over and over. They don't even have the faces respond to it with "Well, it's like cuz you cheat though"

The announcers don't even call him out on his cheating either. The whole gimmick is a mess.

it's going to be so much fun when he's doing the same exact shit while his opponent is Japanese

it's going to be so much fun when he's doing the same exact shit while his opponent is Japanese

It's insane that their pushing the jingoistic shit when Nak is from Japan. It's insane given their global audience. It's insane because Smackdown used to be great then suddenly they decided to make all the bad guys evil because they weren't american.

Luckily NXT always produces the kind of thing I want from the WWE even though it has it's slumps.

Top Bottom