• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

LxdCUep.png

2959232-cp_excorps_ep04_abby_08142017.00_18_44_19.still001.jpg
RIP RIP.

- J - D -

Pretty much. The teeth stuff was fine, but then the bullying and going through school with an undiagnosed mental illness segments...

It's really a Beast crew life story extravaganza on this episode of Blue Bombin'. I'm not sure if I needed to hear all of that, but I appreciate that they are willing to put that personal history out there.

I felt the same when on a bombcast a couple weeks ago Jason talked about his troubled youth.

SolKane

I'm a bit confused on the subscription renewal / extension plan that the site offers. I have a Premium membership that is valid through December, but I cancelled it earlier this year because I wasn't keeping up with the content. Lately I've gotten back into the site with the PUBG videos and saw there was an extension offering on the site for $35. So in order to do this I had to "renew" my subscription, which will now start again in December. But I now have the option to "Add a year to my subscription" for $35. Does that mean I'm billed for $35 in December? Or do I get billed now and I'm not billed at all in December? Or something else?

robotrock

Banned
I'm a bit confused on the subscription renewal / extension plan that the site offers. I have a Premium membership that is valid through December, but I cancelled it earlier this year because I wasn't keeping up with the content. Lately I've gotten back into the site with the PUBG videos and saw there was an extension offering on the site for $35. So in order to do this I had to "renew" my subscription, which will now start again in December. But I now have the option to "Add a year to my subscription" for $35. Does that mean I'm billed for $35 in December? Or do I get billed now and I'm not billed at all in December? Or something else?
You'll get billed now and not have to renew until December 2018 I reckon

It's beautiful.

It's really a Beast crew life story extravaganza on this episode of Blue Bombin'. I'm not sure if I needed to hear all of that, but I appreciate that they are willing to put that personal history out there.

I felt the same when on a bombcast a couple weeks ago Jason talked about his troubled youth.

I think it's cool they're open to talking about it and aren't embarrassed by it. Things just left me a little shook because it hit close to home.

I"m pretty sure you will always get billed instantly. The subs stack too. So I'm good until mid 2019 right now, and usually always add to my sub every time a sale happens. It goes through right away and adds to my sub.

I love everything about this.

Great stuff.

You always pay up-front for yearly. It's only monthly subs that are paid as you go.

...at least, that's how I understand it.

Which reminds me, there's a duder out there paid up to like 2022 or 2026, mentioned in a Bombcast from... a long time ago.

kiguel182

That WWE video was pretty great. Dan rambling about WWE stuff to end it was a nice touch.

Also, I really enjoyed Ben and Jeff playing COD. It was a nice and chill stream. I think they are developing a nice chemistry together.

imBask

Banned
I'm just starting it up. It's the first time I've watched it in 10 years.

I've already figured that they need to do a Big Trouble Film and 40s.

as someone who just watched most of Carpenter's movie, they need to do a bunch of Carpenter's movies

The Fog goes places, Halloween would be great around halloween, Big Trouble would work well too

Curufinwe

as someone who just watched most of Carpenter's movie, they need to do a bunch of Carpenter's movies

The Fog goes places, Halloween would be great around halloween, Big Trouble would work well too

I really hope it doesn't turn into them making the millennial sit thru all thru all their nostalgic favorites from the 80s.

when is the Bad Lieutenant F&40s

It's insane that their pushing the jingoistic shit when Nak is from Japan. It's insane given their global audience. It's insane because Smackdown used to be great then suddenly they decided to make all the bad guys evil because they weren't american.

Luckily NXT always produces the kind of thing I want from the WWE even though it has it's slumps.

going by the recent tapings NXT is going to be nuts for a while, so I'm pretty excited about that

I want them to watch The Thing because I want Abby to keep guessing who's The Thing throughout the entire Thing. It's also a good reason to post the amazing theme.

I watched that recently and don't remember at all who The Thing was. I don't remember that even being an issue. It was more about the characters' paranoia than some twist about who was actually an alien.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The Resident Evil series is the next logical step in F&40's franchise run. Biggest video game movie franchise in the world.

A BILLI FAM, BILLI FOR EACH OF THE LAST FEW FILMS.

GREATEST SERIES OF ALL TIME BREH. A BILLI.

I think the only Video Game Film and 40s worth doing would be Street Fighter because I really want to watch it again and need an excuse.

when is the Bad Lieutenant F&40s

going by the recent tapings NXT is going to be nuts for a while, so I'm pretty excited about that

Bad Lieutenant would be the perfect Cage F&40s.

Also yeah, I read the spoilers and everything looks good
especially them bringing in the UK guys.

imBask

Banned
The Resident Evil series is the next logical step in F&40's franchise run. Biggest video game movie franchise in the world.

look man, nobody should watch Resident Evil: Afterlife under any circumstances

Their bully stories and most bully stories are always fascinating to me. It's so alien to my experiences in school that my mental image goes to old movies of kids stuffed in lockers. I dunno. I had friends that got picked on but I guess we operated on Dragon Ball/Fast&Furious logic. I'd join them in fighting back and later that day we'd somehow all become friendly. Like, from tackling a guy at the fences at lunch to sitting together on the bus on the way home.

So I appreciate hearing about their experiences.

I watched that recently and don't remember at all who The Thing was. I don't remember that even being an issue. It was more about the characters' paranoia than some twist about who was actually an alien.

It wasn't even an issue but the film becomes a fun little guessing game in the second half when they more or less know the nature of The Thing. However, it also ends in a way that you can't help but talk about even if it isn't a long conversation. It's a great ending, nevertheless(ending spoilers).

J_Viper

I want this so bad. I recently watched the entire series and had a fucking blast. They're hilarious.

Retribution is a legitimately great action film.

maxresdefault.jpg

Great song or greatest song?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The only film I've seen more than one in theatres is Batman Forever (5 times) and even then I think I have the high ground here. What's wrong with you man?

That's actually the movie I saw more than any other in theaters too, I think I was at 4 though? I saw it with my brother, then a friend, then I had to waste some time at the mall while my dad was getting his car worked on so I saw it again, and I could not begin to guess why I went another time after that.

I did really like the soundtrack. And it's still only middle of the pack as far as Batman movies go.

The best things in the RE film series are

1) The theme song of the first movie
2) The theme song of the fifth film
3) The guy in the third film dying and it's shot like it was an ad for a cigarette
4) It's dumb as fuck apart from the first movie(well the first is the most coherent lets say)
5) we got this out of it
The ending didn't really stick out to me at all, even after watching that clip again.

Well, it's been a point of some big ass discussions and theories.
Great song or greatest song?

The film that introduced me to Seal. lmao.

The best things in the RE film series are

1) The theme song of the first movie
2) The theme song of the fifth film
3) The guy in the third film dying and it's shot like it was an ad for a cigarette
4) It's dumb as fuck apart from the first movie(well the first is the most coherent lets say)
5) we got this out of it

Well, it's been a point of some big ass discussions and theories.

The film that introduced me to Seal. lmao.

Like what?
Everybody dies, including The Thing. Even if either of the last 2 guys remaining is The Thing, they'll both freeze to death.

Top Bottom