• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

every time I find out that I'm similar to Dan in some way, I seriously question my life

I was a literal narc in school, reported kids for passing around meds they raided from their parents, and I was also a D.A.R.E. speech contest winner

GOD

Never narc. Once a teacher tried to get me to rat out a friend. Never. Salud mi familia. Ride or die. Danza Kuduro played as I left his office.

Like what?
Everybody dies, including The Thing. Even if either of the last 2 guys remaining is The Thing, they'll both freeze to death.

If The Thing is in one of them it'll spread global when the bodies get picked up by a search and rescue team as they get into regions where there are more people. Let's not forget the Alien that crashed on earth in the beginning of the film was actually infected by that Thing so yeah lol. But I think most people like to discuss about who got infected/assimilated by The Thing without even knowing. I mean look no further than the comment section for people going on and on about it.

TraBuch

Banned
I once narced on a kid because he wouldn't let me get a hit. Fuck him. Walked out of the bathroom and saw a teacher walking by and just casually said "Someone's smoking weed in there".

The fight scene just got me more upset over how bad Agent's of Mayhem was, the fact they got both Roddy and Keith to redo that scene in SR4 was amazing. I loved the guys reactions though.

These complaints about long scenes in the F&40s is weird. There is nothing wrong with the lengths of these scenes.

Audition should be the next F&40s.

I kinda loved it. I adore long drawn out cinema because I'm crazy. It gave me context for people who don't like slow builds because I could focus and I'm not in a radius where punching people in the face for not liking what I like was an option.

The confusion over the ending was the best. It's soooooo obvious why it ended like it did! Roddy gave his life to show people the truth!

Edit: Are the aliens hurting anyone? They're hurting the working class! Good workers are only surviving because of shanty towns when the elites are loving fine wining and dining!

Edit 2: The ending of this Film and 40s is fucking fantastic. Also, I with Dan didn't side-track the Battle Royal F&40s so much.

Bought an extension for my subscription. Then, I was told I was on a free trial I could not view any videos. So, I canceled the free trial portion of my subscription, and now it says my subscription ends today and renews tomorrow. Before this error, my subscription was going to run out in 2018. This was going to renew my subscription through 2019. Sure hope I don't get charged on my credit card a duplicate tomorrow morning!

Guess I should email support with photos. Also, maybe not a good idea to mention a billing error at the end of an article and not the beginning.

2959280-webp.net-resizeimage+%2820%29.jpg

Unprofessional Fridays: 08/25/17
Could this be the most unprofessional Friday yet? I hope HR doesn't have a premium subscription!

Looks to me like it was a great one. Can't wait to watch tomorrow.

Rainmaker

Banned
Halfway through F&40's for They Live and so far they've stuck pretty close to conversing about the movie. I'm sure they'll get off track eventually. Either way i enjoy these things a lot.

Jintor

watching vinny's face during this blue bombing is amazing

when dan talks about the 'dog story' his reaction is simply *chefs kiss*

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

2536317-ieke1zmuskpfe.gif

The only film I've seen more than one in theatres is Batman Forever (5 times) and even then I think I have the high ground here. What's wrong with you man?

I think the movie I've most seen in theaters is Land of the Dead, but I was also obsessed with George Romero and zombie movies as a kid/teenager.

Nothing. I am great.

Saw it once by myself and then saw it again with my brother. Once in D-Box.

I want this so bad. I recently watched the entire series and had a fucking blast. They're hilarious.

Retribution is a legitimately great action film.

They absolutely are. That first one still has a level of quality no one gives it credit for and the rest of the franchise is easily in the top five of film franchises of all time.

Top Bottom