• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

J_Viper

I'll say, PC gaming is expensive to get into, and is occasionally a pain in the ass, but nothing beats getting future releases like Wolf 2 and Evil Within 2 for 33 bucks each two months ahead of launch

Jintor

have you ever seen a wrestler not be sweaty

hqdefault.jpg

hamchan

I'll say, PC gaming is expensive to get into, and is occasionally a pain in the ass, but nothing beats getting future releases like Wolf 2 and Evil Within 2 for 33 bucks each two months ahead of launch

I bought MVC:I for $30 on PC!

(and i'm not sure if it'll be worth it)

Zero315

Banned
Yeeeah... perhaps I should've just left They Live in my memories.

It's not a bad movie, but it's a lot more flawed than I remember.

Maybe you suck?

I think that fight kinda depends on if you enjoy b-movie frights. Roddy hits a short armed clothesline. It's stupid and kinda fun in a super cheap way.

I always see the They Live fight listed in like Top 10 Fight Scenes lists and never in an ironic way. People praise the basic and realistic back alley brawl style of the fight but I always found not exciting enough to justify its length.

tesqui

Never seen They Live. From what you guys are saying it seems maybe I should watch it by myself first. I don't want some overly critical commentary persuading my view of it.

BTA

Having just watched the Western Death Note they should totally F&40s it because there are some really hilarious scenes in it.

I'm hoping to watch it with friends but I'd be down for watching it with a F&40s instead/also, yeah.

EDIT:

These Family Dinner streams are the best. Austin and Alex currently in Will's squad. ("Commentary" stream here.)

Also: Got a Steam notification saying The House in Fata Morgana was on sale, so I picked it up. I'll jump in once I finish ZTD.

Ah, so you mean it's again time to bother all my friends who I got to play the Zero Escape games about how they haven't gotten Fata Morgana yet.

Zero315

Banned
I still think they should do The Raid movies for F&40's. Though I'd like to see them do more foreign stuff in general. Train to Busan, Audition, Three... Extremes, A Tale of Two Sisters, the Ip Man trilogy, Police Story, Hard Boiled, Infernal Affairs, Killzone/SPL. Ooooh, I Saw the Devil would be really fucking good.

Or if they want another film series I think Harry Potter could be good.

I still think they should do The Raid movies for F&40's. Though I'd like to see them do more foreign stuff in general. Train to Busan, Audition, Three... Extremes, A Tale of Two Sisters, the Ip Man trilogy, Police Story, Hard Boiled, Infernal Affairs, Killzone/SPL. Ooooh, I Saw the Devil would be really fucking good.

That would be nice. I wonder what they would think of Tetsuo The Iron Man.

Confessions would be a good one.

Megasoum

Banned
I still think they should do The Raid movies. Though I'd like to see them do more foreign stuff in general. Train to Busan, Audition, Three... Extremes, A Tale of Two Sisters, the Ip Man trilogy, Police Story, Hard Boiled, Infernal Affairs, Killzone/SPL. Ooooh, I Saw the Devil would be really fucking good.

Infernal Affair would be cool since everybody keep repeating how much better it is compared to The Departed and I think I remember Dan saying he really loved The Departed.

I actually really like The Departed myself but never actually took the time to watch the original.

Also I really need to re-watch The Raid 2... I haven'T seen it since theaters.

I don't necessarly mind movies with subs but I'm having a real tough time staying focused on a movie when watching it at home (Most of the time I watch movies on my second screen while I play a podcast game) so for me to sit down and focus on a 2.5 hours long movie is tough.

Megasoum

Banned
Wtf I tweeted Ben to suggest the Tron soundtrack for writing music and I instantly got like 25 likes... and I really mean instantly... I imagine those are all bots but wtf that was weird.

Zero315

Banned

I think it was in last weeks Beastcast where they were talking about the artstyle for Nidhogg 2 and how it seems gross and off putting and Tetsuo immediately popped into my head.

Infernal Affair would be cool since everybody keep repeating how much better it is compared to The Departed and I think I remember Dan saying he really loved The Departed.

I actually really like The Departed myself but never actually took the time to watch the original.
Infernal Affairs is a damn good movie, but a lot of The Departed is damn near a shot for shot remake, especially in the beginning.

Infernal Affairs felt like a tighter movie to me. But I haven't watched The Departed in years, whereas I'll rewatch IA every so often. Plus I may be a bit biased because I love Andy Lau and most of the actors in IA.

Megasoum

Banned
Was it on Giant Bomb that I've seen recently them watching a video where Sho Kosugi was mentionned and the guys had no ideo who he is?

Hmm... Maybe it was in one of the Demo Derby that I re-watched recently...

Can't remember where I've seen that but I was a bit dumbfounded since I grew up watching Sho Kosugi all the time with my brother.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If I did not watch the movies or if I did watch the movies?

I like F&40s but syncing them up to the movies and getting the movies in the first place is a whole thing.

If I did not watch the movies or if I did watch the movies?

I like F&40s but syncing them up to the movies and getting the movies in the first place is a whole thing.

Its best if you watched along so you can laugh with your friends the GBeast crew. The sync up is like right at the beginning of the film. Its probably the easiest one to sync up with

Unpopular opinion, but I think the second Raid is super boring until the three assassins show up. Like "bust out your phone" dull.

There will be a big pop during that one scene, but the rest will confuse Dan and bore Abby.

Top Bottom