• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

hHZ6mtK.gif

Seventy70

Is it worth it to stick with Exquisite Corps? It doesn't seem like a good feature to multi task to since it requires full attention. They are going to be doing it for quite a while, so I might just hop on right now. I'm just afraid it's going to be a slog at times.

Actually, it's the same with Kingdom Heartache.....

Is it worth it to stick with Exquisite Corps? It doesn't seem like a good feature to multi task to since it requires full attention. They are going to be doing it for quite a while, so I might just hop on right now.

It is worth it, if only just to see what some of the people are outraged about in every episode.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's not really that hard to multi-task. The actual battles isn't engaging enough other than just raging at their decisions.

derFeef

Is it worth it to stick with Exquisite Corps? It doesn't seem like a good feature to multi task to since it requires full attention. They are going to be doing it for quite a while, so I might just hop on right now. I'm just afraid it's going to be a slog at times.

The game is slow paced but it's not really a slog to watch, quite the opposit since the fights are suspenseful. Just be "happy" to get angry at Dan a lot.

For me I have to watch GB content(as in look at the screen), even QLs. Without watching I always feel like I'm missing something. Of course it gets harder if videos started piling up but that rarely happens to me.

robotrock

Banned
For me I have to watch GB content(as in look at the screen), even QLs. Without watching I always feel like I'm missing something. Of course it gets harder if videos started piling up but that rarely happens to me.

This is me as well, and I think it's negatively affecting my life.

edit: I completely misread this post. Thought you were saying you felt a need to watch every single Giant Bomb video or something.

I don't tend to look at the screen for much of GB's content but I bet it's better that way. When I watch movies and TV, I of course completely focus on the content, but for GB I usually just feel lazy if I'm not actively doing something else.

derFeef

Me too, I tried it in the background while playing mundane games for a while but that dos not work for me.

Hasney

The only time I ever actively watch GB content is if I'm stupidly hungover and don't want to move from the sofa. Not happened in a while though since you really have a "What am I doing with my life, I shouldn't drink so much in one night" moment when getting pizza delivered for breakfast and you have UPF on.

Jintor

yeah i can't listen to anything my brain automatically attempts to understand to go to sleep.

white noise gotta be in a different language, or just pure music/sounds

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Which is why you once mentioned you're not into film and all that shit. We all got our own ways of consuming content and that's fine.

Nah it's not about that really. Or maybe it is.

Certain games can hold my attention enough but usually i'd still have to alt tab to browse the web from time to time.

swimbuff

Unprofessional Fridays is a show I put on while working, ironing the clothes, or running a trade route in Elite Dangerous.
Super Mario Sunshine is a show where I get some chips or popcorn, crack open a cold one, and chill on a couch while taking in the madness.
Every show on GB has a use.

Going to need more than a single Moscow Mule for that.

Wasn't so bad after *two* cocktails, but I fell asleep 10 minutes into the podcast.

Zaph

I wish Dave was still on staff. He'd be in love with Divinity: Original Sin 2. Maybe Rorie will get into it. Only a few hours in, but it's a pretty impressive game so far.

It looks so good and I wanna give it a shot, but is it faithful to a fault? Reading about people having to restart 15 hours into the campaign because they messed up their character/party build doesn't sound fun.

Every show on GB has a use.
Are you sure?

Anyone following that PewDiePie stuff? Because the Firewatch developer filed for a DMCA takedown, he's whining. He's acting like the only reason the game got popular is because of him and that they should thank him or something. What an asshole. That's your fucking takeway? I really hope he gets 2 other DMCA takedowns and his channel shuts down.

Zaph

Anyone following that PewDiePie stuff? Because the Firewatch developer filed for a DMCA takedown, he's whining. He's acting like the only reason the game got popular is because of him and that they should thank him or something. What an asshole. That's your fucking takeway? I really hope he gets 2 other DMCA takedowns and his channel shuts down.

He's perfected the persecuted poor little rich racist white archetype.

It's great watching Youtubers realise they're business partners and may need to keep their reputation in good standing because partnerships can be ended for any reason.

Top Bottom