• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

OGi3o4l.png

Man, if no one ever spoke about destiny ever again for the rest of Giant Bomb's existance, The site would be so much better off for it. Why is everyone so enamored with a plain, boring, run of the mill MMO FPS?

oti

Banned
Man, if no one ever spoke about destiny ever again for the rest of Giant Bomb's existance, The site would be so much better off for it. Why is everyone so enamored with a plain, boring, run of the mill MMO FPS?

It replaces PUBG talk. Destiny 2 is saving this site.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

I don't really care that everybody likes it but I also wish they would limit the Destiny time cause it really doesn't feel like there is a lot to talk about tbh.
It's a loot shooter where you repeat missions to get better loot. I don't doubt it's awesome but there just really isn't much to say about it that's actually interesting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

looooooooooooooot

Please stop 2017: Obsessing over loot

Joeku

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=244690815&postcount=14477

TheMadMan007 said:
I'm sick of this overracting and being offended by everything culture.

oh ok

i'm going to talk about sonic and dynasty warriors now

For what it's worth, they just don't have much to say about either of them. Maybe Jason for DW, but then I don't think he even cares enough TO talk about Dynasty Warriors a bunch.

Oh geez, they're totally gonna do a Hyrule Warriors 2 in the next year to fill up the Switch lineup, aren't they?

I'm surprised that we are seeing the Battle Royale mode already implemented into so many games already. I thought it was going to take about a year before we would see it happen.

So sad that the Nemesis System didn't take off like that did though. That's way more interesting than a ton of clones of a mod.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So sad that the Nemesis System didn't take off like that did though. That's way more interesting than a ton of clones of a mod.

I wish XCOM2's expansion had something like a nemesis system instead of doing the Chosen as they did. Having a random enemy survive and come back to haunt you would have fit the game so much better than a predetermined immortal* enemy who gets a couple of random attributes.

Aselith

I'm surprised that we are seeing the Battle Royale mode already implemented into so many games already. I thought it was going to take about a year before we would see it happen.

10 million sold will light a fire under peoples asses

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
more overblown game feature by gb: the shooting in gb, the face tech in la noire or the nemesis system

and by gb i mean bradf

But what if they tie like Pokemon GO AR stuff into PUBGMobile?

You wander the streets with 99 other people nearby you, and if you "shoot" them you win?

That would be fun as shit.

We as a society need to stop allowing game genre's names being just two different games put together. Or calling them a "____-like/ ____-lite/ ____-like like"

Top Bottom