• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

daveo42

Banned
Octopath is going to force me to finally buy a Switch. Hopefully their story telling system this time around ends up being better than Bravely Default's.

oti

Banned
Octopath is going to force me to finally buy a Switch. Hopefully their story telling system this time around ends up being better than Bravely Default's.

My hope for that game is that it won't be boring. There are 8 characters. Make each character's story/campaign 5h long and make them super tight. No grind, no fetch quests. That's a good 40h game right there.

BTA

My hope for that game is that it won't be boring. There are 8 characters. Make each character's story/campaign 5h long and make them super tight. No grind, no fetch quests. That's a good 40h game right there.

I really hope it's 8 stories (+ potential 9th true/final story) and not just mostly the same and/or reusing lots of the same content. I haven't played the demo yet but it sounds really great.

daveo42

Banned

Yeah I hope the main stories are clean of this and are also varied enough between each character. I could use a tight JRPG without most of the fluff or bloat.

robotrock

Banned
What drugs have you guys done?

this
image.php

BTA

Playing Collar x Malice, the game where you are a cop that dates cops, makes me feel like enough of a narc as is.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

I really hope it's 8 stories (+ potential 9th true/final story) and not just mostly the same and/or reusing lots of the same content. I haven't played the demo yet but it sounds really great.
Considering the trailer shows the two revealed characters fighting together in battle, I feel like it's not going to be 8 separate stories.

BTA

I don't think anyone shared this yet- apparently the artist of Fakin' It's drawing everyone from that Megadate in the game's art style, starting with Vinny.

So I can't load GB videos in Chrome anymore. It just sits in the state in the screen below, the red play button never loads. idk if the site uses Flash but I have it enabled, I've updated Chrome, restarted Chrome, disabled Adblock, restarted the pc, and logged out and back in to my account. Anybody had this problem before?

IRLII9m.png

So I can't load GB videos in Chrome anymore. It just sits in the state in the screen below, the red play button never loads. idk if the site uses Flash but I have it enabled, I've updated Chrome, restarted Chrome, restarted the pc, and logged out and back in to my account. Anybody had this problem before?

IRLII9m.png

ublock or umatrix?

BTA

Considering the trailer shows the two revealed characters fighting together in battle, I feel like it's not going to be 8 separate stories.

I believe
you can even make them meet up while playing as either character
in the demo.

I just hope it's in an overlapping story kind of way (such that at worst you just have to play each section from a few perspectives) and not just that they only have unique starts and side quests due to their skills.

Top Bottom