• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

2964457-cp_gbeplaydate_09152017.01_33_05_18.still001.jpg

GBE Playdate: Kerbal Space Program (09/15/2017)
As the spacecraft Cassini finds its death in Saturn's atmosphere, we celebrate its discoveries the only way we know how: by sending Karbals to their death, too.

good ass Alex moment

Well damn, Vinny really hurried along that Beastcast.

Bakalar's argument for not running cat6 in your home is too forward thinking for my tastes. Plenty of good uses for it still.

Seventy70

It's great that they are doing Kerbal again. I wish Austin could've made it. Also, I feel bad for Abby. She seemed sort of left out of the whole operation.

BTA

The way they phrased having more to say about Mario Odyssey in the near future on the beastcast made me think that's what he was getting up to.

I remember seeing someone post here about a press event with Doom for Switch that has an embargo till next week; I wonder if it's a Nintendo thing in general?

That or the fact that they'll have Odyssey to review relatively soon anyway since Nintendo sometimes has weirdly early review copies + embargo dates.

Lari

The way they phrased having more to say about Mario Odyssey in the near future on the beastcast made me think that's what he was getting up to.

Ooh exciting. Hopefully he starts dropping some hints here and there about how good the game is (or not).

Beverage Block Blitz with Blitzrules240.

Drinking Rockstar HARDCORE Apple.

No alcoholic content but it is basically a jacked up green apple drink. Aftertaste of green apple candy.

This has been the Beverage Block Blitz with Blitzrules240.

Sponsored by Rockstar Energy Drinks.

TraBuch

Banned
I have two cats. Whenever the older one lies down on its side to sleep, the younger one likes to walk up to him and sit on his face, severely annoying the older one. Is this normal behavior?

Join me later this week for review of Rockstar Whipped Strawberry and Rockstar Whipped Orange!

Only on the Blitz Beverage Block with Blitzrules240.

Exclusively on GBGaf.

Mr. F

Banned
Somebody send the beast crew a pizza cheesecake.

The boring way about this would be to send them a dessert pizza, which is totally a thing and very very good.

Dan's nightmare iteration of cheese/tomato sauce topped cheesecake sounds like a Big Live Live Show: Live-calibre experiment.
they should do it

Top Bottom