• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Giant bomb West is really on life support.....there's no energy at all over there. Sadly of you switched Abby and Ben it wouldn't make much of a difference, Brad, Jeff, and Rorie just seem to go through the motions

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Giant bomb West is really on life support.....there's no energy at all over there. Sadly of you switched Abby and Ben it wouldn't make much of a difference, Brad, Jeff, and Rorie just seem to go through the motions
I don't think they are lacking energy or are on life support. Jeff and Jason (and Brad to a lesser extent) function best when they are being the straight man to someone's antics. With Dan, Vinny, Ryan and seemingly the entirety of Gamespot being gone, there's no one to fill the void. Ben's trying but he probably needs to up the ante with how desensitized Dan made everyone.

I don't think they are lacking energy or are on life support. Jeff and Jason (and Brad to a lesser extent) function best when they are being the straight man to someone's antics. With Dan, Vinny, Ryan and seemingly the entirety of Gamespot being gone, there's no one to fill the void. Ben's trying but he probably needs to up the ante with how desensitized Dan made everyone.

Yeah, if they could somehow clone Vinny and bring his clone to the west coast, it'd really bring the energy/enthusiasm for anything that they need. I watch some West videos and just stop after 10-15 minutes cause I feel like I'm going to fall asleep

the last thing Ben needs to do is try even harder to be funny. Otherwise I agree. The recent Best Ofs are the best illustration of this. The west parts are like :) at best and the East parts got me rolling.

Oh wow.

Didnt realize in Destiny 2 they put Xur on a random location on any of the planets. Not just he social spaces.

Thats cool I guess? Awkward too since everyone just looks up where he is and the whole "finding xur" thing is just a pointless chore but I guess if they wanted to keep it going thats a way to do it.

Has Vinny or Alex said if they're planning on doing anything with Life is Strange: BtS? Would be cool if they did a playthrough of the series. Maybe with a special guest, such as one Austin Walker...

oti

Banned
Oh great. I just finished World 2 and am already sick of the sliding block puzzles.

I think it's fine for most of the game but in world 4 they really went all in. After almost every battle there's a way too elaborate puzzle to solve. And it's dumb.

BTA

Has Vinny or Alex said if they're planning on doing anything with Life is Strange: BtS? Would be cool if they did a playthrough of the series. Maybe with a special guest, such as one Austin Walker...

They did the QL (Alex mentioned on Twitter that he does bring up the scab stuff in it) so there might be some indication in that.

Though Austin's busy enough that I wouldn't expect him to be on a regular (or even semi-regular) feature.

They did the QL (Alex mentioned on Twitter that he does bring up the scab stuff in it) so there might be some indication in that.

Though Austin's busy enough that I wouldn't expect him to be on a regular (or even semi-regular) feature.

when was this? I scrolled through his timeline but found no mention of it.

oh nevermind I see it's on the upcoming block for monday

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
No Kingdom Heartache on the schedule. 🤔

65VXp9e.gif

robotrock

Banned
I don't get it. Why can't you assholes stop fucking complaining about GB playing through one of my favorite games? It's not for you, okay, whatever. Let me enjoy this though.

Teddified

oti is just on a crusade against both KH and DOTA.

KH was added to a best of GB this week so one of your talking points has gone away.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I don't want KH to be the introduction to GB for new viewers. They won't retain anyone. Cancellation is simply the best for everyone.
they just forgot to put it on the schedule.

Teddified

Also Ben is in chicago, and the one who produces/records KH right? So just because it isn't on this week doesn't mean it's canceled. It could be but it's no proof.

oti

Banned
Ben needs something like Dan's WoW feature. Low-key. No bad jokes. Nothing too complicated. Just a solid first feature.

Lari

I fell asleep 15 minutes into Kingsman. Those first 15 minutes were kinda cool and then the movie switched gears and got too slow lulling me into sweet dreamland.

This is the start of my new feature: narcoleptic cinephile. Pls like, comment and subscribe.

Top Bottom