• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

I fell asleep 15 minutes into Kingsman. Those first 15 minutes were kinda cool and then the movie switched gears and got too slow lulling me into sweet dreamland.

This is the start of my new feature: narcoleptic cinephile. Pls like, comment and subscribe.

How dare you

freetacos

LOL this thread is just a constant cycle of people complaining about features/people, and then people complaining about people complaining

I love it. I'm home

drop both features
do shenmue 2 er

qlVyLV8.png

- J - D -

Stop arguing, there's a new Demo Derby coming.

Once it's here and over, then you can continue arguing for the next 6 months until the next Demo Derby.

Lari

Between Murder Island, Steal My Sunshine, Blue Bombin' and the one/off playdatess I am very satisfied with the current features.

I'd really like to see f&40s The Room, tho.

Good

I await your review

I liked the film but felt it was a little too try hard in spots.
look man I really like ben and pretty much all content on GB, and I was glad that series was coming because the first game wasn't fun to play, but that feature is really, really bad

I don't know about you but I enjoyed the Rorie, Jason, Abby & David episodes. Parts of the Brad and Jeff episodes are good too. I am really looking forward to Vinny, Dan and Bakalar's appearance on that thing.

imBask

Banned
I liked the film but felt it was a little too try hard in spots.

I don't know about you but I enjoyed the Rorie, Jason, Abby & David episodes. Parts of the Brad and Jeff episodes are good too. I am really looking forward to Vinny, Dan and Bakalar's appearance on that thing.

i'm still on the David episode, i've tried to finish it about 12 times now but it's just so incredibly boring even as background noise

i'm still on the David episode, i've tried to finish it about 12 times now but it's just so incredibly boring even as background noise

It's safe to say then the Abby episode won't do anything for you as well.
anyone watching Danny's NoClip anniversery stream? has he said if he's leaving California yet?

I tune in every now and then so I can't say for sure but it's great to see Alexis there.

LOL this thread is just a constant cycle of people complaining about features/people, and then people complaining about people complaining

I love it. I'm home

You forgot the GOTY speculation/complaining when GB likes a game they don't like, but other than that, you got it. Welcome home my son.

FAKER

What exactly was tryhard?
The film reminds me of Kickass except it takes itself way more seriously than Kickass(twists, over-explaining some things). While both movies mock the genres they're based on, Kickass just comes off to me as the much tighter film and it takes itself less seriously.

kiguel182

is there any hope for them to play dubbed yakuza on the PS2 instead of kiwami?

I honestly wish they did this. Not only for the dub but also to see the original game in it's original form. I want to see the differences and how the series changed instead of the remake.

I know it won't happen but yeah, wish they played the original.

Gonna be honest, I'm not digging Kiwami as much as Zero. Could be burnout but the story is alright. Feels like a lot of run around though.

Zeros still my GOTY.

- J - D -

I see JD upgraded his icon.

In celebration of Halloween. I am a festive person.

I honestly wish they did this. Not only for the dub but also to see the original game in it's original form. I want to see the differences and how the series changed instead of the remake.

I know it won't happen but yeah, wish they played the original.

Sounds like a good Playdate segment. I don't think I need a full BitE of that.

The film reminds me of Kickass except it takes itself way more seriously than Kickass(twists, over-explaining some things). While both movies mock the genres they're based on, Kickass just comes off to me as the much tighter film and it takes itself less seriously.

Kingsman was more of a homage to old spy films, at least thats what I took from it. I feel Kickass was the more self serious of the two lol

Kingsman was more of a homage to old spy films, at least thats what I took from it. I feel Kickass was the more self serious of the two lol

Nah man, Nicolas Cage spouting comic book shit while his ass is burning is anything but. I felt Kingsman was abit too far up its own ass at times. That being said it was a homage to old spy films and overall, it was a good film just one that I felt could've been better.

kickass 2 is fuckin' shit though

def sim

It's such a good game for playing with buddies and "shooting the shit while you shoot the shit" as Jeff says

I played The Division in a similar way.

Yeah, I've no clue what's going on with the story since everything gets talked over. Kinda curious about it, but that's going to have to wait for my next character or the PC version.

The Division seems like a good one of those too, but didn't catch on with us as it did with Destiny. Maybe next game.

Nah man, Nicolas Cage spouting comic book shit while his ass is burning is anything but. I felt Kingsman was abit too far up its own ass at times. That being said it was a homage to old spy films and overall, it was a good film just one that I felt could've been better.

kickass 2 is fuckin' shit though

But then there are those scenes with kids in costumes :p

And yes

Yet another way Man from UNCLE is the superior film!

They're really going for different things, but I saw them back-to-back and they have similar spy themes.

I enjoyed that too!

I would consider Kingsmen to be anything but serious and Kickass to be the tryhard one. Then again, tryhard is a useless expression that means nothing.

Top Bottom