• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I am so behind on Bombcasts/Beastcasts lately. Got into The Flop House in a BIG way and had been listening to all of their old podcasts for the past month or so. Cant even figure out where I left off GB now.

BearPawB

Banned
Man I am so behind on Bombcasts/Beastcasts lately. Got into The Flop House in a BIG way and had been listening to all of their old podcasts for the past month or so. Cant even figure out where I left off GB now.

i subscribe to the flop house, and i think they are all genuinely funny. But i find that they do a terrible job actually recapping the movie/it is mostly nonsense if they do something im not familiar with. I also don't care about the last 45 minutes of that podcast ever

pizzacat

Banned
Yea I need this bombcast for my RE6 playthrough, but why did it take so long to publish if it's recorded on Mondays right? Not throwing shade but why?

Editing?

santeesioux

Baseball games came out today, I want to see Jeff and Dan cycle through the minor league team logos, and then the A's vs the Royals.

Megasoum

Banned
Watching the end of Rocky 4... For some reason, it always weirded me out to think that there's isn't one single actual Russian in that arena

Teddified

Dan's collection.
CewpNU7UsAENfJf.jpg:large

Jintor

going through the vlr announce thread and OT again has me so excited for ze3

such a shame nobody (still) on staff played those games.

actually i dunno about austin

BearPawB

Banned
going through the vlr announce thread and OT again has me so excited for ze3

such a shame nobody (still) on staff played those games.

actually i dunno about austin

I beat VLR for the first time the other day and was pretty disappointed.
Most of the character specific endings weren't very character specific.
The plot was basically swiss cheese

I enjoyed it. and it is definitely a better GAME than 999.

Then i watched the ZE3 trailer and those character models looked roughhhhhhhh

i want to be excited but...

Jintor

I beat VLR for the first time the other day and was pretty disappointed.
Most of the character specific endings weren't very character specific.
The plot was basically swiss cheese

I enjoyed it. and it is definitely a better GAME than 999.

Then i watched the ZE3 trailer and those character models looked roughhhhhhhh

i want to be excited but...

i mean they're not dating sim routes, they're all parts of a larger whole...

yami4ct

VLR is one of the most fun and interesting games I've ever played. Going back, it's not my favorite Uchikoshi work and I think he was far more ambitious in the Infinity trilogy, but they are still absolutely amazing. I'm a crazy person that still thinks Never7 is my favorite game he's made. Such a weirdly personal small thing that still manages to be a compelling sci-fi story in his style.

The Bomb Crew are all absolutely wrong about 3D Mario games. Every one of them is.

Mario 64 is an amazing historical piece. It doesn't fully hold up to modern standards, but the fact it's still as great as it does is a testament to how amazing it is.

Sunshine isn't the best thing ever, but it's still a fun interesting thing. It's far from garbage. It definitely justifies its existence purely with its fun style.

Galaxy 1 is the best 3D Mario. Flat out amazing game.

Galaxy 2 feels like cut levels in the worst way possible. Everything feels like Galaxy 1 but worse. There are some good ideas here, but it loses so much by being a direct sequel and the level quality on the whole is just not there. Most disappointing mainline Mario ever.

Luigi's Mansion doesn't count in the same vein, but it's more than just style. It's absolutely fun, even if it gets a bit repetitive.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mario 64 is still the best playing Mario. Galaxy are dumbed down by comparison. It's why there's so many speed runners of 64 over Galaxy because of how flexible and free the controls in 64 are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom