• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlie

Banned
Guys, I created a Discord channel for GBGAF. If y'all don't know what Discord is, it tries to replace Skype, or chats used for gaming. It's very sleek, you can use it practically anywhere, the devs are constantly improving it and I'm seeing many communities creating their own thing there.

Only the coolest cats are there now, but
y'know
come chat with us too

https://discord.gg/0uxwnmLrpdxpLWQ4

pizzacat

Banned
Guys, I created a Discord channel for GBGAF. If y'all don't know what Discord is, it tries to replace Skype, or chats used for gaming. It's very sleek, you can use it practically anywhere, the devs are constantly improving it and I'm seeing many communities creating their own thing there.

Only the coolest cats are there now, but
y'know
come chat with us too

https://discord.gg/0uxwnmLrpdxpLWQ4
Finally a place to talk about jojo

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I think bakalar is great, wish they could get him on more video stuff. He's a natural fit with the crew's humour and it's kinda lucky how it worked out with them working together.

derFeef

I think bakalar is great, wish they could get him on more video stuff. He's a natural fit with the crew's humour and it's kinda lucky how it worked out with them working together.

I only started listening to the beastcast for like 5 episodes. Funny enough I mixed his voice up with Austin's at first. Maybe I warm up to him, who knows. Was he in video stuff recently? Maybe that would help.

wow, the gb-gaf steam group really exploded. last time i checked i was one of five people in there

I am, in fact, pretty crazy.

masOGdp.gif

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say

popo

For a product owned by Facebook, the release of this thing looks borderline incompetent from the outside.

True, they could have thrown a bunch of money at the problem to insure it was all smooth but Facebook doesn't have an established pipeline for making or shipping physical hardware.

SomberOwl

Agreed.

It's weird when worlds collide. I had been listening to Jeff Bakalar's CNET stuff way before GB was even a thing. Then I followed GB and now worlds have collided. Pretty awesome.

popo

lol the dualGPU correction. "I knew about those"
Except you clearly said the opposit, Jeff...

Is it okay to dislike jeff? I don't even know who he really is and why he is on there...

Even if you don't like Bakalar - Alex and Vinny giving him shit is always hilarious.

Dan hating 300 is unexpected but appreciated.

300 is one of the better Zack Snyder films and it mostly works only for Butler's performance.

I haven't seen 300, or any Zack Snyder film for that matter.

Dawn of the dead remake, 300 and Watchmen are the only ones worthy for a watch. I guess that owl CGI movie is fine as well.

First off, i finished it late last night and went to bed like a cool guy would

second, i'm not alex

last, halo 4 is like the thingiest of things so, no, i will not take that back

Halo 4 is alright. Story wise it's better than 5 however that is to be expected since 5 is the middle chapter in this new trilogy. Never understood the hate for 4, apart from level designs still not being up to par with the original trilogy, it's still tons of fun to play.

Halo 4 is alright. Story wise it's better than 5 however that is to be expected since 5 is the middle chapter in this new trilogy. Never understood the hate for 4, apart from level designs still not being up to par with the original trilogy, it's still tons of fun to play.

I think the limited scope of the campaign hurts it compared to the other Halo games and the story took the series from hard scifi to more of a scifi fantasy.

I mean don't get me wrong, i still think it's a good game and even with its flaws I think it got shat on a bit too hard but, at the end, it left me wanting another bungie halo more than wanting another 343 halo.

if i were to give it a score, it would be a 4/5 game but only because i feel like the MP helps lift up a 3/5 campaign. And, mind you, since im coming to the MP now i don't have the baggage that folks carried when the MP first launched and it was some sort of weird COD thing

I remember thinking Sunshine looking like a minor upgrade over Mario 64 visually, but looking back, it was a pretty huge advancement. It's still the second worst 3D Mario, though, and is only better than Galaxy 2. Now THAT was a disappointment.

and glitches, I really like Shadow the Hedgehog. I played that shit constantly when it came out and would play it again.

I think it's because its intro was so good (still remember all the lyrics), and Shadow was a cool character at the time, that it made it so much worse for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom