• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlie

Banned
are you a real person??????? what the actual fuck

I played too many multiplayer games as Metal Shadow (actually, they were just Shadow clones, which was also a clone?).

As to Mario, the only Nintendo console I've ever had was 3DS. He's just a character from a series that I've never been able to play, and thus don't feel the nostalgia to play.
If I hadn't had a mega drive, I'd probably not buy all the Sonic games too.

Gurrry

Anyone know when the next sale for premium might be?

I have been paying 5 a month instead of buying the year. I need to cancel that and either get a year sub or wait for a sale (depending on how far away it is).

Dan is wrong about Whataburger. It's extremely overrated.

VR is overrated.

No seriously Sleeping, Whataburger is great food.

There's just so many other fast food-style burger places in Austin, and most of it is so much better.

I mean, I can get down on a honey butter chicken biscuit though.

Oh see that's your problem, you're in Austin. You have a huge diversity of choices. Mom and pop places will always trump fast food, but damned if Whataburger isn't great.

Gurrry

There's just so many other fast food-style burger places in Austin, and most of it is so much better.

I mean, I can get down on a honey butter chicken biscuit though.

The buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich is the new hotness. Go get one.

Its slopped up in buffalo sauce and ranch and its amazing.

The reason I like Whataburger is for their specialty burgers/sandwiches. There are some good places in Austin, thats true. But overall, as far as fast food goes, none of those other specialty places like 5 guys and in-and-out even compare IMO.

I have been paying 5 a month instead of buying the year. I need to cancel that and either get a year sub or wait for a sale (depending on how far away it is).

I think they usually do the premium sale around Thanksgiving or whenever the Big Live Live Show is.

jaina

Next PAX live panel probably. Which is PAX East, end of April, assuming they'll go there because of PAXAMANIA II. Also we're due another Mario Party Party, before the disc decays.

capture1akyu.png

dunkjws3l.gif

m39T2tK.gif

VR is overrated.

No seriously Sleeping, Whataburger is great food.

Oh see that's your problem, you're in Austin. You have a huge diversity of choices. Mom and pop places will always trump fast food, but damned if Whataburger isn't great.
Now that's just hurtful! And yes, I do have an embarrassment of wonderful food here.
The buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich is the new hotness. Go get one.

Its slopped up in buffalo sauce and ranch and its amazing.

The reason I like Whataburger is for their specialty burgers/sandwiches. There are some good places in Austin, thats true. But overall, as far as fast food goes, none of those other specialty places like 5 guys and in-and-out even compare IMO.
In n Out is waaaay better though! I'm from California though, so I grew up with it. I'll try the buffalo ranch chicken thing this weekend.

strafer

Holy shit, seeing that T-rex moving around in VR makes me wanna have a demo were you are in the Ford Explorer in Jurassic Park and just looking around with the T-rex outside and its raining...that could be awesome if done good.

No_Style

Latest Bombcast thread is dripping with hate.

I don't see a way how they can resolve it without compromising the way they do the podcast (ie: minimal preparation at all times!)

convo

I don't see a way how they can resolve it without compromising the way they do the podcast (ie: minimal preparation at all times!)

Some just have accepted that the West coast can't be trusted with accuracy and journalistic anything, i mean Dan could invalidate that part by himself, i have heard the stories.It's just a mad funhouse for people to watch. Go to Gbeast if you want people who care when they get things wrong and write articles for the site.

With the actual Dark Souls 3 NA release coming, it'll probably get worse. Fans of that game seem to be so hypersensitive, it's like they don't realize the game doesn't need a defense force. The Mario/Nintendo stuff, eh par for the course.

FStop7

Banned
Man I am so behind on Bombcasts/Beastcasts lately. Got into The Flop House in a BIG way and had been listening to all of their old podcasts for the past month or so. Cant even figure out where I left off GB now.

The ep from GDC week w/ Mark and John from 8-4 was very good.

FStop7

Banned
The American cringe of "the c word" is so different to here. I didn't get that entire episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm (not the aunt one, the other one).

We drop it pretty liberally, sometimes as a term of endearment.

We feel the same about the way Brits react to "fanny" and "spaz"

i find people who get upset over video game announcements getting leaked before press events to have some of most bizarre behaviors out there

Also, maybe we'll get a new unfinished for FFXV now that another demo is out

We feel the same about the way Brits react to "fanny" and "spaz"
I can safely say I've never seen anyone be offended by those words.
i find people who get upset over video game announcements getting leaked before press events to be one of the most bizarre behaviors out there.

I'm real interested in giving that demo a shot, I'm still not sure how to feel about FF15.

yami4ct

i find people who get upset over video game announcements getting leaked before press events to be one of the most bizarre behaviors out there.

September 30th seems like a good date. I'm really excited for it. I'm also really excited to get a demo I don't have to buy a dumb game I don't want to play.

FFXV being September pretty much only leaves August for Persona 5. I'm guessing we get an August launch in JP and either a simultaneous launch or an October one in the US.

September 30th seems like a good date. I'm really excited for it. I'm also really excited to get a demo I don't have to buy a dumb game I don't want to play.

FFXV being September pretty much only leaves August for Persona 5. I'm guessing we get an August launch in JP and either a simultaneous launch or an October one in the US.
I imagine we have to get a P5 announcement in the next month. August would be a great time for it but I'm bracing for October at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom