• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

VhOoY3Pg.png

B3rhEbI.png

I wonder sometimes, what if Dan's obsession was something else, say science. Would he be hobnobbing with Stephen Hawking and Peter Higgs at the Large Hadron Collider?

Anyone manage to resolve this new issue in the GB video buddy? I have an LG phone, and I'm signed into my Premium account, and yet when I play a video through MXPlayer I get an unauthorized error video narrated by Jeff Gertsmann.

Megasoum

Banned
I had time to waste at the shopping mall this week-end and ended-up walking around the big toy store and decided that I might start playing around with model kits (mostly planes and spaceships). I never really touched those and I've had a creative itch to scratch for a while so this might do it.

Anyway... I'm looking up tutorials videos on youtube to get an idea on how the whole thing works and youtube is filled with Gunpla videos.... God dammit Austin... This is all your fault.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I had time to waste at the shopping mall this week-end and ended-up walking around the big toy store and decided that I might start playing around with model kits (mostly planes and spaceships). I never really touched those and I've had a creative itch to scratch for a while so this might do it.

Anyway... I'm looking up tutorials videos on youtube to get an idea on how the whole thing works and youtube is filled with Gunpla videos.... God dammit Austin... This is all your fault.

Yes.

Giantbomb is the the genesis of gunpla.

The alpha. The omega.

Ketch

Hey brad, why do you always care so much about what people think except for when you're spoiling stuff?

Also, fix your busted ass video player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom