• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much this. I'm not gonna stop watching, because on some level I feel like I deserve this misery in my life, but the fault isn't with the performers. Not even Roman. It's all 100% a problem of booking and scripting.

I use WWE as a standard to remind me how good NXT and LU are.

TraBuch

Banned
Are the CM Punk Raws up on WWE Network? I stopped watching wrestling from about 2002 to 2014 so I missed every single bit of his run. All I know is what I've seen on YouTube.

tchocky

Are the CM Punk Raws up on WWE Network? I stopped watching wrestling from about 2002 to 2014 so I missed every single bit of his run. All I know is what I've seen on YouTube.

No not even the original pipebomb episode, they have everything from 2012 onwards but very little for the other years you missed. They are currently uploading Raws from 2002/03 I would guess they will get to the Punk era later this year.

Here is a list of how complete each year is.

LiK

Watching the latest UPF. This is definitely the best non-Jeff UPF by far. Pretty focused and Will and Danny joining in was great.

hamchan

Boy I sure liked that show where all my favourite current wrestlers got shit on by a bunch of retired old timers, and the guy everyone hates ended up winning the whole thing.

Oh joy.

LiK

Man, Brad didn't step on the plates with the question marks in FFXV demo. You turn into a random monster and it would've been a WTF moment. Fucking chat ruined it by telling him to rush through it. It's a short demo anyway.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, Brad didn't step on the plates with the question marks in FFXV demo. You turn into a random monster and it would've been a WTF moment. Fucking chat ruined it by telling him to rush through it. It's a short demo anyway.

I mean how do you even open chests in demos that short? No point in it really.

justjim89

Between Wrestlemania and TWD I'm honestly not sure which wins the trophy for worst writing tonight. I suppose the difference is TWD felt very intentionally plotted out and evil, on top of being stupid. Wrestlemania felt like half the outcomes were decided by coin flip this afternoon.

derFeef

Heh, I wrote an E-Mail to the GBEASTcast.

"This E-Mail is from Stefan..."
Hah, me??
"From Graz"
YEEES
"it's the second biggest city in Austria"
Yes yes, that's me!
"So Dark Souls 3..."
...that's not me.

lol that was fun. That there is another Stefan in my City that listens to the Beastcast is still amazing to me. Is that someone from GAF? Probaply not.

jaina

Anyone manage to resolve this new issue in the GB video buddy? I have an LG phone, and I'm signed into my Premium account, and yet when I play a video through MXPlayer I get an unauthorized error video narrated by Jeff Gertsmann.
Everybody else asking about video buddy said:
videos don't work
GB video buddy works neither on my tablet nor my FireTV. I think on Friday it was fine, after applying the official API fixes? Now even old videos (so it's not the date in path error) don't run.

Edgework will be at work in 9 hours and fix stuff / post in the forums.

Draxyle

Neo Member
As someone who only experiences wrestling through what people say on twitter, it sounds like you should stop watching halfway through every show.

repeater

Speaking of Jar Time though... We need more of those. Still one of my favourite things on the site.

Also we need an Austin equivalent to Jeff's Jar Time videos.
I do believe Austin mentioned somewhere -- this was just after Extra Life - that there are actually plans for something like that.

I would totally be up for Office Hour with Dr. Walker.

It's pretty funny to compare something like this to when Dan (?) was just trying to place a fucking ramp in the bear game on Oculus:
giphy.gif

So excited for the Vive stream!

def sim

Yeah, tomorrow's pretty much the last shot for people to be excited about the WWE's future.

Hah sure

I stop either way since a three hour show on late Monday night is not something that appeals to me. Raw after mania, at least, feels like a continuation of Wrestlemania.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Performance "art".

*wink*

Nah seriously, stuff like that and Google tilt brush shows the enormous potential of creating art as a performance in vr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom