• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are office/mailbag videos just not a thing anymore?

How am I supposed to stay updated on what new energy drinks or quirky regional snack products they've been receiving?

convo

I've run out of desire to watch beastcoast play BB, what are they gonna play through in the end? Beating the game is definitly not a thing.

I've run out of desire to watch beastcoast play BB, what are they gonna play through in the end? Beating the game is definitly not a thing.

I haven't watched to the end yet, do they mention it being ongoing? I got the feeling it was a one off thing from the start of it.

Jefflr
Wrastling

He liked New Day getting stone cold stunner.
2820575-newday.gif

popo

So IGN, IGN Italia, and IGN Spain all get a review on Metacritic for the same game? I wonder if they're all weighted the same.

and IGN UK and IGN AU. It is different reviewers though. Also, I don't really care about IGN or Metacritic.

Well damn. I was up for some Vinny BB but not sure about a whole play through.

Not necessarily a full playthrough. Unless I missed it, all they said was that they would return to it another time. I can see it being the go-to steam when Alex is out. This week is back to Castlevinnia.

Not necessarily a full playthrough. Unless I missed it, all they said was that they would return to it another time. I can see it being the go-to steam when Alex is out. This week is back to Castlevinnia.
They said it wouldn't be back this week but I can't see it being a thing they play once every 3 months when Alex is out.

M3z_

I have a hard time imagining Vinny even wants to play all the way through it. Vinny has been pretty down on BB and expressed how he has bounced off it rather quickly. If the stream was his attempt at giving it another shot to suck him in I doubt the pains with Father Gascoigne did that.

SomberOwl

I'm not really fond of any of the games GBeast plays on their Playdates. Or their ongoing Project B.E.A.S.T series. I just don't have any interest in watching most of the games they play.

They need to look at Planet Coaster!

I love me a good cynical Jeff. But at the same time, like, for whatever reason I want to hear him excited on the Power Bombcast. And after WrestleMania last night I know I'm going to get the most cynical-ass Jeff possible. For as good as NXT was, WrestleMania was the complete polar opposite. Not only was it a mediocre showing, they've done so little to set themselves up for the future. RAW tonight is going to have to have some hot fire call-ups to salvage this. At least last year was more or less redeemed by Seth Rollins, it was something to be excited about.

WM last year also had really good matches throughout the duration. It wasn't amazing but it didn't feel like a 5 hour RAW with higher production values like last night did.

GBE Playdate: Hearts of Stone

Cmon Vinny. Let's stream the actual best RPG of 2015

if anyone here tries to spin this post into a trails in the sky thing I swear to god

I love me a good cynical Jeff. But at the same time, like, for whatever reason I want to hear him excited on the Power Bombcast. And after WrestleMania last night I know I'm going to get the most cynical-ass Jeff possible. For as good as NXT was, WrestleMania was the complete polar opposite. Not only was it a mediocre showing, they've done so little to set themselves up for the future. RAW tonight is going to have to have some hot fire call-ups to salvage this. At least last year was more or less redeemed by Seth Rollins, it was something to be excited about.

enzo and cass coming out to start shit with new day would pretty much make me forgive them for mania

It's pretty funny to compare something like this to when Dan (?) was just trying to place a fucking ramp in the bear game on Oculus:
giphy.gif

So excited for the Vive stream!

Came across a video of Windlands played with the Vive. It's that first person platformer with a grapple hook Jeff played. Addition of motion controllers changed it to swinging around like Spider-Man. Vive stream should be fun.

Curious if they'll revisit the Rift when the motion controllers are out for it. Unless I'm mistaken Bullet Train is only for Rift. That's a fun looking demo.

GBE Playdate: Hearts of Stone

Cmon Vinny. Let's stream the actual best RPG of 2015

if anyone here tries to spin this post into a trails in the sky thing I swear to god
I'd love for this to happen. If not I'd at least like to see a Blood and Wine QL because I'd like to hear Vinny give his thoughts on the Witcher 3 without the time constraints of the Beastcast.

kvk1

am i being a humorless grump or are these kazhiraiceo tweets not as funny as people make them out to be

this dude makes one OK snarky comment, and it's like 4 pages of everyone losing their collective mind

Bowlie

Banned
am i being a humorless grump or are these kazhiraiceo tweets not as funny as people make them out to be

this dude makes one OK snarky comment, and it's like 4 pages of everyone losing their collective mind

That's internet for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom