• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabronium

I would assume it'll be on youtube too, just like the Oculus stream

Ah, very good, didn't realize the Oculus stream was. Was hoping not to have to just watch on my phone since the proper site is blocked at work. Guess they'll get a couple hours of productivity out of me at least before things start.

popo

Can you imagine the salty comments if Austin marked DS3 down for being a buggy mess. The tears would be delicious.

Vinny said that he was going grind blood vials/bullets off stream, I doubt he'd be doing that if he had zero intention of ever going back to it.

To me that just speaks to his intention to come back and beat that boss on a stream. Like someone else said - I just can't see them committing to a full playthrough. It would be basically every other live stream for a year at the rate Vinny is playing.

I guess time will tell.

GBE Playdate: Hearts of Stone

Cmon Vinny. Let's stream the actual best RPG of 2015

Even though they relaxed the rules for MGSV, I don't think most of the guys have any appetite for streaming recent games to that extent. Vinny seemed a bit uneasy about showing the whole on Contradiction - even after they realised it had been on mobile for a while and the devs game them the thumbs up.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It's pretty funny to compare something like this to when Dan (?) was just trying to place a fucking ramp in the bear game on Oculus:
giphy.gif

So excited for the Vive stream!

I still want Fly to Kuma to come to Vive - looks fun

Looking forward to reading Austin's review.
Even though they relaxed the rules for MGSV, I don't think most of the guys have any appetite for streaming recent games to that extent.

Hearts of Stone is about the same length as some of the other stuff they've played.

If Vive reviews are more than marginally better than Oculus reviews I will probably be falling suit. I really wanna strap in.

Well there's this:
While the Oculus is a very strong VR headset, the Vive feels like it's in a league of its own comparatively.
I still want Fly to Kuma to come to Vive - looks fun
I want all VR games on everything. But I'm sure it will get Touch support when that's released, too, making it a whole lot more precise.
Waiting to see if the butt glitch stays in.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Same here, the things that make me excited for Vive aren't the handful of modestly interesting tech demos sold as games, but the Tilt Brush demos genuinely blew my mind.

can any of the GB team draw? I'd like to see that in the stream

convo

They got the "incomplete Dark Souls 3 online" nonsense wrong again, at least Austin knows they are talking complete speculation.

I meant spoiling brand new releases - not an hour count. Even if it is short, they would still be showing 100%.

Even then GBeast has done Until Dawn, Life is Strange and Contradiction, they don't seem to be too fussed about if a release is new at this point. Plus Hearts of Stone is like 6 months old.

convo

Can you imagine the salty comments if Austin marked DS3 down for being a buggy mess. The tears would be delicious.

If he is gonna mention the unsourced nonsense of japanese players not being able to play online,i know i am going to be mad.

Well, there are no good endings to life is strange. Shit left me mopey as hell afterwards.

Anyone want to spoil the playdate ending they selected? In spoiler tags, of course.

StoveOven

Banned
Even then GBeast has done Until Dawn, Life is Strange and Contradiction, they don't seem to be too fussed about if a release is new at this point. Plus Hearts of Stone is like 6 months old.

Yeah, Jeff basically said with MGSV that the landscape has changed and they no longer have objections to showing full playthroughs of new games.

If he is gonna mention the unsourced nonsense of japanese players not being able to play online,i know i am going to be mad.

Not sure why that would come up in a review and I'm sure they've had corrections about that by now anyway.
Well, there are no good endings to life is strange. Shit left me mopey as hell afterwards.

Anyone want to spoil the playdate ending they selected? In spoiler tags, of course.

Kill Chloe, they were wrong

yami4ct

Sacrifice Chloe, save Arcadia Bay

That ending feels way more thought out and consistent to me. It also feels like the one the game is pushing you toward, so I can see why Beast picked it.

convo

Not sure why that would come up in a review and I'm sure they've had corrections about that by now anyway.

Kill Chloe, they were wrong

But then there could be counter corrections by people who listened to the bombcast,who are completly wrong, and they could outnumber the actual corrections.
Giantbomb has become the conspiracy itself. 9/11 truthers got nothing on that shit.
This complete myth will persist for all eternity because they can't be asked to be corrected if they don't feel like being corrected.

To me that just speaks to his intention to come back and beat that boss on a stream. Like someone else said - I just can't see them committing to a full playthrough. It would be basically every other live stream for a year at the rate Vinny is playing.

I guess time will tell.

Other bosses probably wouldn't take as long though.

You're all horrible. GBeast made the right choice.

Definitely agreed!

Wunder

they were so good that we should now outlaw all reaction gifs that aren't of yourself. No more Chloe Moretz or Jennifer Lawrence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom