• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
there is a dude making reaction gifs of himself in the quantum break review thread

this website man
If it's the same dude he has reaction gifs of presumably himself for every occasion

Then there's a thread going on about Nintendo changing logo colors and Microsoft shooting themselves in the foot.

People who post here are kinda insane but it's fine, it's cool to read some crazy stuff now and again

CeQjWCcUYAA-p5-.jpg

Never forget

Kimaka

If it's the same dude he has reaction gifs of presumably himself for every occasion

Then there's a thread going on about Nintendo changing logo colors and Microsoft shooting themselves in the foot.

People who post here are kinda insane but it's fine, it's cool to read some crazy stuff now and again

CeQjWCcUYAA-p5-.jpg

Never forget

Meltdowns over the most inconsequential shit is the best thing about this site.

random suggestion: five episodes every saturday at 7pm (gmt+1), that's when beast streams usually start, for reference

What about say 2- 2 and half hours worth of episodes? Since episode times vary and at times they hit almost an hour 5 episodes could go real long, plus that's about the length of a GB stream.

popo

If he is gonna mention the unsourced nonsense of japanese players not being able to play online,i know i am going to be mad.

You need to let it go. They fucked up but you are in every thread snarking about the same thing. Have to say, makes you look a bit crazy. Just FYI.

Wunder

What about say 2- 2 and half hours worth of episodes? Since episode times vary and at times they hit almost an hour 5 episodes could go real long, plus that's about the length of a GB stream.

I initially misread and thought you said 2-2.5 episodes and was confused. Yeah I think 2 hours is a decent time to shoot for, or at least whatever the last episode ends at.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I've still never watched the Endurance Run.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I'd be interested in watching it again but I doubt I'd be able to stick to any kind of reliable schedule.

daydream

Banned
Man, are you guys really ready to make this a thing for over a year?

whatever schedule we'll end up settling on, i can queue up the episodes, let the thread know and whoever shows up, shows up. people can always watch on their own time, obviously, but the people that do show up will have some likeminded people to talk to

personally, i don't have time to binge through the whole shabang again so a casual thing once a week works for me. and if it pushes people to watch the best video series on the site, then it's worth doing just for that

Tagyhag

Thinking about the wrestling schedule, Dan probably won't be back for the Vive Stream.

If he were to make it, it'd be late into the stream and he'd be exhausted.

personally, i don't have time to binge through the whole shabang again so a casual thing once a week works for me. and if it pushes people to watch the best video series on the site, then it's worth doing just for that

This is pretty much why I've not watched it, I'd be inclined to binge watch it if I was just doing it on my own time and that's a pretty big time commitment.

Plus a once a week thing gives me more than enough to time to finish my own playthrough of P4 for the year.

I'd be tempted to join but I just bought and started Persona 3 for the first time yesterday so I don't wanna spoil my not-too-distant Persona future!

A quick google search shows that the first day in Persona 4 is Monday April 11th, therefore you should obviously start streaming the ER next Monday April 11th and play only one in-game day per day.

The days that the game skips you will just have to show the one second clip of the game skipping past that date on the in-game calendar. It's perfect! You can feel the anticipation of trying to get Chie into your bedroom in realtime. You're welcome.

enzo and cass coming out to start shit with new day would pretty much make me forgive them for mania

Ultimately I wasn't upset with the WWE attaching their nostalgia bit to the tag match at WM because, quite frankly, the New Day is the tag division. The League of Nations is a holding pattern for three guys they don't know what else to do with. The Usos are only around because of Roman. The Dudley Boys are not going to be around for a long time. The Wyatts are officially buried. The Ascension might as well not exist. They really need to add to the tag division. Enzo and Cass are a good start, but I think they need more.

I'd be tempted to join but I just bought and started Persona 3 for the first time yesterday so I don't wanna spoil my not-too-distant Persona future!
Right on! I'm playing through P3P right now and having a lot of fun. It's a formula I can't get tired of.

Protip: Just watch out for hama and mudo attacks. It's really easy to disregard them until they one-hit-KO your avatar and make you reload. (There's no P4G-style "start on this floor" when you die--so don't!)

dan2026

Fuck I was watching Wrestlemania and saw this 'blink and you'll miss it' sign.
My friend managed to get a cap of it.

Did I spy Dan Rykert?

12512650_1176691922341859_8316782087342549470_n.png

yami4ct

The biggest Persona 3 tip is to play P3P so you can disable the auto battle shit and play as the far superior Female MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom