• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
PKJQDfs.png

Myggen

Going by the comments on that tweet it looks like Jeff is downloading the Japanese version, not the Asian version. So need to bring on anime editor Shoemaker to translate the Japanese!

Higher than average with a majority of thumbs down.

I love the idea of how many people bought this game as some form of protest

and it sucks

Going by the comments on that tweet it looks like Jeff is downloading the Japanese version, not the Asian version. So need to bring on anime editor Shoemaker to translate the Japanese!

that should make people happy though because it's how Itagaki-sama intended

kvk1

I think that one still has English subtitles.

Dunno, I could be wrong.

oti

Banned

It's really easy to tell the difference between Hiragana/Katakana and Kanji, just look at the three systems once and you've got it.

Jintor

Hamster and DoA.

Jeff's Japanese persona is just about ready for a hot month of headlining at the Budokan.

And when I say hot, I mean hot.

Do you mean:

Jeff's Persona which he gained by accepting his shadow self, creeper jeff
Jeff's Stand
Japanese Jeff
Dr Tracksuit
Creeper Jeff

oti

Banned
I feel like we are very close to having an A N I M E accident in here...

Kepp your heads in da game.
Der Höhp Gott demands it.

I really need a Dr. Tracksuit promo where he talks about how Trackmania is running wild

Also this DoAX3 quick look better be Dan/Jeff.

Or Jeff/Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom