• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl Trouble :( Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Jessie is a friend, yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine. But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define: Jessie's got himself a girl and I want to make her mine. And she's watching him with those eyes, and she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it, yeah and he's holding her in his arms late, late at night. I wish that I had Jessie's girl :(

You%20Suck%20At%20The%20Internet.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Just play along with the charade, there doesn't seem to be a reason to change. You know, you feel so dirty when they start talking cute. You wanna tell her that you love her, but the point is probably moot. 'Cos she's watching him with those eyes. And she's lovin' him with that body, you just know it. And he's holding her in his arms late, late at night. :(

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I've been funny, I've been cool with the lines. Ain't that the way love supposed to be?

Okay everybody, it's clown time, a clown is here. Everybody sit around right here. Because Shaggy the clown has a present for everybody.

I got your fuckin' present hangin' next to my nuts, now when i'm swinging on my hatchet, if it hits you it cuts.Don't make me chop your head in half, and smack the side with your cheeks.Because i haven't had my mineral in almost a week, your fuckin' momma brought me here to entertain your ass.So no matter what i'm doin' i expect you to laugh.Now when you see me do a trick, and if it isn't even funny, give me props, unless you want your little necks bloody.I could probably do a cartwheel or something if you move the couch, but that ain't what i'm fuckin' about.I could sew your motuh shut, and pump air in through your nose.And fuckin' pop your head but we'd get blood on our chlothes.Look, i'm a wicked clown, i ain't no fuckin' superhero.I ain't a big and scary dude, more like that little rey misterio.I'm quick to beat down all you little bitches right in front of your mom and if the bitch get's heated, tell her, bring it on!
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom