• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gnosia ( PC, Nintendo Switch)

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

Gnosia lie. They pretend to be human, become close to them, deceive them, and one by one eliminate those that come to know them from this universe—.

On a drifting spaceship, the crew members faced against the unknown enemy Gnosia, which attack people, attempt a single strategy to resolve their crisis situation. That is, put the most suspicious people among them into cold sleep one person at a time, and deactivate all Gnosia that made their way onto the spaceship.

However, it is difficult to tell whether someone is a Gnosia or a poor soul made to be a scapegoat. Will the humans have the last laugh, or—?

gnosia-641963.1.jpg

Unlike among us. It has a better story

I don't know when it will come out on Nintendo switch in English, but on PC it is already possible to play it today. I'll see how it is in a few days.

Last edited:

Dream-Knife

Banned
I remember seeing this in a Nintendo Direct or something a few years back. It does look really good. I'll pick it up on sale sometime.

Heimdall_Xtreme

I remember seeing this in a Nintendo Direct or something a few years back. It does look really good. I'll pick it up on sale sometime.
Actually the few reviews and gamer opinions are saying is a pretty good game, like 999, This game is a Visual Novel, with sci-fi, psychological horror elements.

Seems another cult game.

But im gonna pick it on PC first.

Dream-Knife

Banned
Actually the few reviews and gamer opinions are saying is a pretty good game, like 999, This game is a Visual Novel, with sci-fi, psychological horror elements.

Seems another cult game.

But im gonna pick it on PC first.
Yeah I'm getting it on PC for sure. I've never played a visual novel type game hence why I'm waiting for a sale.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Uhm. The game has a ton of "game" in it. You aren't just reading (in fact you'll probably spend more time figuring out how to advance the story than reading the story in some sections). Game is a visual novel on the DANGANRONPA and 999 side of things then steinsGate or The Letter.

Isa

Yeah I've had this on my Switch for over a year now. I like the art, but have yet to start it lol, just another game drifting along in my backlog. But I've been good lately beating my games. Also there's nothing wrong with a good visual novel, just like there's nothing wrong with a game like Dragon's Lair, pretty much the first and most glorified QTE. I still have fond memories of a few lewd VN's from the 90's that left a big impression on me, really touching stories and music.

The story premise in Gnosia also reminds me of Lost Dimension on PS Vita/PS3. And Who Goes There/The Thing.

Hugare

Started the trailer, and went "ok, anime tropes art style, typical stuff for a visual novel"

Then the alien with a freaking blaster came up and I lost my shit. Had a good laugh.

Who imagine shit like this?

Heimdall_Xtreme

I bought it today on steam.

It is a very fun visual novel, also its reading is simple and it is not very tiring.

I've been 4 hours and they have been very fast.

It's simple, if you start in this genre, at first instance it's a good option.

Reactions: Isa

Graciaus

I had it on my wishlist for awhile. But I saw an article showing they went woke with the localization and deleted it.

MAtgS

Definitely drags with how many rounds you have to do before you get the ending. Like a 150 cycles on average. And the true ending is an utter guide-required moment.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Definitely drags with how many rounds you have to do before you get the ending. Like a 150 cycles on average. And the true ending is an utter guide-require moment.
HOLY G....!!!!!

Im in 4 hours of gameplay and i was thinking i almost finish the game.... visual novel... visual novel xD.

Last edited:
Bought it full price last year digital and played it for 2 hours. REALLY didn't like the format of it. Felt sloppy as fuck and had no idea what was going on.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Bought it full price last year digital and played it for 2 hours. REALLY didn't like the format of it. Felt sloppy as fuck and had no idea what was going on.
The premise of the novel is to keep moving forward, different characters are added.

In fact the audience quite liked the story.

Isa

graywolf323

Bridges

Was considering picking this up for Switch, but with an Xbox version on the horizon I'll definitely wait for that. It seems very interesting.

Top Bottom