• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Bless Nintendo and the DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrparisSM

Banned
yeah, I got pretty pumped about it. :lol

After seeing that, I seriously don't know how the DS will compete side by side to that monster in a videogame store. It'll be interesting to say the least.

MrparisSM

Banned
8bit said:
It's not yet available in the shops. You should be banned for this thread.

what does that have to do with anything?

Damn can a person not predict anything negative about Nintendo without the word Banned being thrown everywhere.

MrparisSM

Banned
seismologist said:
PSP doesn't impress me but clearly Sony is feeling some pressure from Nintendo.

Did you watch the video? I've never owned a Playstion 1 or 2, always been a nintendo fan. And the video really got me excited. I'm still curious about the DS and all, but no where near as excited as I was after watching that...

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
MrparisSM said:

Damn can a person not predict anything negative about Nintendo without the word Banned being thrown everywhere.

You can't start a thread about it. That's called trolling. It looks like you need to read up on the TOS.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
MrparisSM said:

It's a misleading topic title and you know it. This is like something you'd see on gamefaqs.

Also, it's a thread about another thread. Why didn't you just post in that topic?

MrparisSM

Banned
Justin Bailey said:
It's a misleading topic title and you know it. This is like something you'd see on gamefaqs.

Regardless of how you interpreted the title, I really am thankful for the DS. Competition is a very good thing. And we are seeing the rewards from it with the prices of these systems and all the features they'll have to make themselves different from each other.

It's hard to get excited when the same games are on the PS2.

I thought this threas was about the DS bringing something new to gaming :\

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
seismologist said:

poor seismologist.

MrparisSM

Banned
seismologist said:

There was some new RPG and other games that are in that video, kinda looked like Final Fantasy, but I'm not sure. I was really just pumped about the see through keyboard and stylus thingie. If you don't like the thread a MOD can delete it. If you want to discuss how the PSP will effect Nintendo and the DS will effect Sony, lets carry on.

MrparisSM

Banned
Justin Bailey said:
Also, it's a thread about another thread. Why didn't you just post in that topic?

No that thread is about "how good the games in the video look".

My thread is about how the PSP is going to effect Nintendo and vice versa.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
MrparisSM said:
There was some new RPG and other games that are in that video, kinda looked like Final Fantasy, but I'm not sure. I was really just pumped about the see through keyboard and stylus thingie. If you don't like the thread a MOD can delete it. If you want to discuss how the PSP will effect Nintendo and the DS will effect Sony, lets carry on.

You should've made a thread on how the PSP will affect Nintendo, then. This thread is shit because of the way you started it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom