• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOD HELP ME, after years of avoiding it, I finally saw GOATSEC.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

Forget either one of those, and fear this:

lamprey.jpg

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Tubgirl didn't do shit to me (HAHA), how sad is that.
Of course that was after I saw harlequin syndrome.

russian solider made me sick to my stomach.... i mean i've seen some crazy shit in my life, i've seen people get shot and shit, but that REALLY fucked me up to see that movie. His scream was just undescribable... Do NOT watch that movie unless you wanna be fucked up in the head for a couple of days straight.

Mason

Ok, being perfectly honest, goatsec.x wasn't all that bad. It was really sick, but someone sent me a video of a guy shoving a huge bottle up his ass a few weeks ago and I have to say, that really loosened me up, so to speak. I can't be phazed so easily after that.

And how did I avoid goatsec.x all these years? I'm like a ninja. Or I just never clicked on links that led to it.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
People who try to avoid these types of things should really be kicked off the internet. Seriously, there's something wrong with someone who doesn't want to satisfy their curiousity. The only thing worse is when they want you to describe it to them.

Mason

It wasn't so much that as I wanted to be the last person on the internet to not have seen it since it was so infamous.

Prince of Space said:
Describe plz.

I won't describe it completely. But you see a guy laying on the ground, another guy with his foot on the guys head and a knife. Draw your own conclusions. It also includes, as Jeff said, an incredibly disturbing scream.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
The Russian soldier thing didn't really bother me. I thought the Nicholas Berg video was about ten times more disturbing.

StrikerObi said:
Goatse is weaksauce. Check out tubgirl.

Tubgirl is weaksauce as well. The eels, now that's messed up.

The Russian soldier thing didn't really bother me. I thought the Nicholas Berg video was about ten times more disturbing.

The Nicholas Berg video was weaksauce compared to the Russian soldier video.

Friend

I'm not sure we're talking about the same video here now. The entire head was taken off in the Russian video and it was far more graphic than the berg video.

Brannon

Bah to all of ya, tit wigglers is where it's at now.

TIT WIGGLERS.

If you wanna know more, ask some of the unlucky scrubs in #GA. And no, it's not that photoshopped pic...

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Minotauro said:
People who try to avoid these types of things should really be kicked off the internet. Seriously, there's something wrong with someone who doesn't want to satisfy their curiousity. The only thing worse is when they want you to describe it to them.
On the contrary, I would postulate that there's something wrong with someone who, after knowing the content of a movie they know will sicken and disturb them, still watches it. Smells like sadomasichism to me.

For the record, I have never seen goatsec.x, nor do I want to.

Goatse is weaksauce and tubgirl just made me laugh.

you should see the pictures of a guy injecting fecal matter in his genital organ.

it goes from this || to | | right before your eyes.

seriously I couldn't sleep for weeks.

talking head said:
is the tit wigglers picture the one with the close up of the boob, and it looks like it's infested with those bugs?

i guess so, that ones a good fake though, its actually some plant photoshopped on :p

Date of Lies said:
you should see the pictures of a guy injecting fecal matter in his genital organ.
it goes from this || to | | right before your eyes. seriously I couldn't sleep for weeks.

WTF???!

yoshifumi

Banned
Prince of Space said:
Describe plz.

the soldier is on the ground, alive, with a chechen rebel (i think) with a boot on his neck. he sticks a big knife into the soft part and just starts to saw...the soldier screams, but ends up making a really loud gurgling noise because of all the blood. then they cut off his head.

i actually thought goatse was worse than tubgirl.

bjork

The link that... I think it came from the irc channel, where the guy took photos of himself humping a dead crab... that was pretty damn terrible too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom