• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goemon on DS

SantaC

I just saw that Ganbare Goemon aka mystical ninja will come out on the DS. That makes me really happy since like 80% of the Goemon games rock. I am just wondering which kind of style it will follow. 2D or 3D?

The one Goemon game I played to GBA sucked badly, but the past games have been great. First three to snes are all good, and atleast two of the N64 games are enjoyable.

Koshiro

Oh stop with these topic titles, they're blatently sending out the message that there are screenshots contained therein. Nothing but attention seeking.

SantaC

Koshiro said:
Oh stop with these topic titles, they're blatently sending out the message that there are screenshots contained therein. Nothing but attention seeking.

Well sorry for having some thoughts and excitment of the game. Really attention seeking.

ourumov

The third one on the N64 was a Puzzle game.

I am a big fan of the Goemon series...And I hope they do a decent title on DS. Only chance is to keep KCET miles away from development and make the old KCEO crew develop it.

Gruco

Banned
Goemon's Great Adventure and the SNES one are both great games. Hope this can live up, and is more alng that style than Goemon 64...

Mau_Mau

Banned
Not the slightest bit excited until I see soe screens & info. The Goemon series has been effectively killed over the past few years, so I'm not holding my breath. The simplified character designs in the PS2 were bland, the ultra sexy sharp anime designs of the GBA made me puke, reshovel that puke back into my mouth, and puke it up all over again. It'd be realy nifty if Konami just ported & translated all the SNES games as they were more fun than a 2 dollar whore with 3 boobs.

ourumov

All the problems with the goemon franchise have always started when other ones outside Osaka and Kobe have managed the development. From the allmighty KCET to the crappy KCEN, all their games have sucked balls.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Both of the 3D platformers for the N64 were great and so is the series in general. I have no doubts that this game will turn out to be good.

mattx5

While I never got into the first one for 64 (The 3d adventure one), the second one with 2d, piggy backing co-op action got all kinds of play time whenever we rented it.

Koshiro

SantaCruZer said:
Well sorry for having some thoughts and excitment of the game. Really attention seeking.
Rename the topic to something like "I can't wait for Goemon on DS!" and we'll talk. The topic title you used was giving out the idea that there were screens inside, like several other threads going around atm.

Wow, little things are really pissing me off right now, I should get a life.

Top Bottom