• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Sun GC to have multiplayer?

It is specualtion, but anyone who has played the first two parts is probably expecting to get another game. The lost age does not end on a (literal) cliffhanger like the first one, but it shows the first two games to be a prologue....that is if Camelot gets around to making another game.

There are also locations and story hinted at in The Lost Age that pretty much require more Golden Sun.

Mashing

Yeah, fuck the GS haters... I've been playing both games on my gameboy player and loving every minute of it.

belgurdo said:
Now multiple people can be bored together!

AHAHAHAHA, my thoughts exactly. I was looking forward to Golden Sun so much before it came out that it took me about twenty hours of steadily increasing unease before I suddenly realized that, wow, I really hate this game. Good puzzles, shitty story, and horribly broken battles. Breath of Fire II isn't exactly the pinnacle of RPGdom, but it's a hell of a lot better on GBA than Golden Sun. For that matter, Dragon Warrior II&III on GBC is fucking awesome and plays very well on GBA.

NWO

Mashing said:
Yeah, fuck the GS haters... I've been playing both games on my gameboy player and loving every minute of it.

Thank you. I don't know what the hate is with this series. I've been playing it on the gameboy player and would love a Cube version.

2005 looks very good for the Gamecube.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Spoilies.

I would LOVE for a Golden Sun 3 to take place a couple of centuries AFTER The Lost Age. Imagine how cool it would be to discover that Elemental Star that Isaac kept at the end to which the Wise One attached a portion of the Golden Sun's power, fucking Alex over royally.

Of course, a VEEEEERY slowly recovering Alex would have to emerge to the forefront, for the first time in centuries. Oh c'mon, you don't think he actually died when Vale collapsed, do ya? He only got pwned by the Wise One at the end, not slain.

AniHawk

jarrod said:
Seems kinda late in the game to be starting GC projects now... I bnet GS3 turns up on DS instead.

Maybe they'll be Books 3 and 4. The Camelot RPG has been in rumors for years now, and the GC has until 2006 doesn't it?

Deg

Banned
jarrod said:
Seems kinda late in the game to be starting GC projects now... I bnet GS3 turns up on DS instead.

Uhh ok. Lets all stop developing for the current consoles now and prepare for half the industry to get bankrupt while we release nothing for a couple of years...

jarrod

Banned
Eh DS just seems like the next natural step for a Golden Sun RPG. Brownie Broiwn went with DS rather than GCN for their next RPG also, I thnik Camelot will probably be doing the same...

Top Bottom