• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gone Home (Did I quit to early?) *spoilers*

Played the game all the way to where you unlock the basement, so far all I know is that I play as a Lesbian named Greenbriar katy. She is from Europe and has a brother named sam who had a creepy friend that likes nintendo.

Bla, bla, It was fun throwing bananas on the floor my attention span gave out.

So,am I making a mistake on deleting the game or will this game ever give me something to kill or real puzzles to solve? I've never played a game like this.

Well,maybe snes clock tower,but that game was a point and click action adventure game.

My guess is that unlocking the basement is only 2% of the game I guess.

Played the game all the way to where you unlock the basement, so far all I know is that I play as a Lesbian named Greenbriar katy. She is from Europe and has a brother named sam who had a creepy friend that likes nintendo.

Bla, bla, It was fun throwing bananas on the floor my attention span gave out.

So,am I making a mistake on deleting the game or will this game ever give me something to kill or real puzzles to solve? I've never played a game like this.
If you're playing this hoping for something to kill, it isn't the kind of game for you

It's primarily about piecing together the story

If you're playing this hoping for something to kill, it isn't the kind of game for you

It's primarily about piecing together the story

Bummer I was hoping to like use the environment to kill the weird nintendo kid, I saw a furnace and thought I was eventually going to push him inside.

So what happens at the end?

Top Bottom