• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good deal for Neo Geo Pocket owners on EBGames.com?

This may be a good deal to pad your NGPC library or pick up extra carts for two-player action (provided you have two NGPCs :p). EBGames.com has a coupon code CLSCBOGO that lets you buy-1-get-1-free on preowned games in their classics section. And it works on the few NGPC games they have. Unfortunately the coupon is not stackable with the free 2-day shipping with preowned purchase coupon floating around.

NGPC games in stock, with number of copies in stock in parentheses. They probably come cart only. The coupon works with refurb NGPC systems too. You can get get up to 3 free games (buy 3, get 3 free) with the coupon.

(4) Samurai Shodown 2 - 5.99
(6) Pac-Man - 7.99
(6) King of Fighters R2 - 7.99
(8) Neo Turf Masters (buy this damnit) - 7.99
(10) Fatal Fury: First Contact - 12.99
(17) Refurb NGPC system - 39.99

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/deptpage.asp?web_dept=Neo+Geo&typ=p&nav=p

*watches thread sink like a rock*

BuddyC

...wish I had money. Someone wanna go halfsies with me so we can each get a NGPC for $20? Seriously, let me know.

bjork

blargh, I got all of those exact games as well as the first Metal Slug in the bundle pack I just bought a couple months back...

Top Bottom