• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good game for the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kettch

Managed to get 7 in a row somehow, 4860. Those top scores are insane.

Anyone know if you get a bonus for hitting the plane and getting it in? I always miss the basket whenever I manage to hit one

I can only manage to get in the mid 2000 range with a 3 in a row max so far. And no, hitting the plane and getting it in gets you no additional bonus.

[edit] Yes, 31 170! The more you play this game, the more intuitive it becomes. I managed to get a streak of 14 in a previous game. Now that I'm passed the 30 000 mark, I think I'm giving this game up.

Sriram

cool game, has anyone tried this one though - Levers
Theres a load of other cool stuff on there too worth looking at but this is the only one thats a game.

G4life98

comic-book-guy-collector.gif

"Best game evar"

Hmmmm... I got to the point where they give you the "god head" in the Lever game and I'm completely stuck now. I've managed to somewhat balance it out (so that nothing touches the water) but nothing is happening.

Kurashima said:
Hmmmm... I got to the point where they give you the "god head" in the Lever game and I'm completely stuck now. I've managed to somewhat balance it out (so that nothing touches the water) but nothing is happening.

me to

ahh u have
put the snowmans hat ontop of the upper circle
of course i cant get them all out of the water now dammit

Sriram

Yeah the gods head is the end of the game. If you look around the rest of that site youll find a ton of other cool stuff.

K

Kwokuen

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone refresh my memory on the sound effects? They sound familiar.

Drexon

Banned
13000 something. =) I couldn't figure out why that turn took so long, then I noticed I got more time the more ofter I hit it. :p

Sriram said:
Yeah the gods head is the end of the game. If you look around the rest of that site youll find a ton of other cool stuff.

u have to balance them all first though with the gods head included :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom